2021 Audi S5 SB Premium+ Deal Check

If you look at the LH calculator, these aren’t inputs.

The term and mileage, however are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being a newbie does not excuse you from providing all the required info to evaluate a lease. I could go down the list of all that you are missing.

There is already a ton of advice provided by other members. STOP reaching out to dealers. Read up on the basics of leasing and figure out (from research here) what an achievable pre-incentive discount looks like.

SPOILER ALERT: Do not expect a good deal on this car.

3 Likes

Next at 11:00

C43 Deal Check?

8 Likes

@AJA - At this rate, just go with a broker if you are not prepared to put in the work.

1 Like

However, there is an extra 1250 available from Costco!

1 Like

Not sure if this was directed at the OP. If they are not a Costco member, not sure how it is going to help.

Full disclosure: I am not a Costco member.

EDIT: If OP has an extra $5 and is in no rush to lease, they could sign up for a Penfed membership. After 60 days, they will be able to generate a savings coupon (certificate) for additional savings. More info can be found here: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 BMW Volvo MB FCA Mini (usually $500 towards leases).

1 Like

Thanks for all the input, both negative and positive. I do understand and read the comments about leasing 101.
I have edited the post with the exta info I acquired.

Max I see no reason for your comment since comparing between two deals of BMW and AUDI is very common.

So based on the information that you’ve acquired, how does the dealer offer compare to your target deal?

1 Like

Your discount is just a shade under 10% (9.97%). What does the $3k include?
Do you need a car right now?

EDIT: Have you confirmed on Edmunds whether the MF is base?

I actually am a member of Penfed.
That got me an extra $1000 discount
Thanks !

I think after inquiring a little bit more I got where I wanted to be.
Thanks for the help !

Good to hear. Where did you end up as far as pre-incentive discount goes vs the comps you researched?

I got to 60178 which is almost 10% + 1000 from PenFed. I am paying $3000 that includes All fees and first payment.
Payment is now 695 including taxes for 36/12k

Was your mf marked up? Almost $800/mo seems high for that pre-incentive at first glance.

They were running marked up MF before but now we’re at base MF I’m really basically paying for TTL and first payment, nothing else.

Can you input this info into the calculator?

Is the $1k Penfed incentive included in the discount? If yes, please adjust the calculator.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.