2021 audi q8 premium - $815/mo and 5k down

I think mine might be cheaper.

2 Likes

Even with Audicare this seems like a weak discount when other dealers are advertising ~7% for a base q8.

Why the down payment?

I believe this taxed, someone else correct me if I’m wrong.

But alas this is signed, so enjoy the car!

4 Likes

Yes, costco is a taxed incentive.

2 Likes

Hi, this is not signed. I take it from the comments that it’s not a good deal. I was putting the 5k down to reduce my payment, but it seems like I need to be getting a better discount.

This does not look like a stellar deal compared to what we’ve seen listed here. Have you reached out to @Samaudibh or @DonnyAudi to see what they can do?

1 Like

Just change some text.

MF doesn’t look right. :chocolate_bar:

Wait, i thought this was a done deal. OP discount is too weak. Also, NEVER put money down on a lease.

2 Likes

I moved it to the ask the hackrs section when he said it wasn’t signed.

1 Like

Makes sense. You might have just saved him a few grand

1 Like

thanks everyone for the feedback, will reach out to more people. and hopefully work on a better deal. I’ve been having a hard time getting other dealers to bite or to beat it so thought it was decent.

@Samaudibh
:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

tenor

7 Likes

Use MSD to reduce payment instead. Or put $0 CCR and put the money in a savings account that auto transfers to checking instead. No sense in putting a downpayment at all

3 Likes

Another hackr saved. Nice work, ya’ll.

11 Likes

Hey, I went back to the drawing board after all the feedback here. Still waiting on Sam, but every other dealer I’ve spoken to cannot beat the numbers I had. Even searching the forums, I haven’t seen a much better Q8 deal than what I had. It seems like they don’t lease very well, but is there anything else I need to be doing?? Feel like I’m running out of options…

Wait a second. So no dealer is prepared to give you more than 4% off MSRP?

Find another car/SUV that leases better.

I’ve seen many brokers here offering substantially more discount.

Recipe for atrocious lease right here. Not sure what you’re expecting? Either keep pushing this Boulder uphill or move on to a different model. Your call.

Yeah, not enough zeros in that money factor.

I think we need to come up with a new LH specific term that invokes Sisyphus in some manner.