2021 Audi Q5 E Premium Plus deal, Please evaluate

, ,

I recently spoke to a dealer about a Q5 E Premium plus deal with Costco Discount.
The MSRP of the Car is 58,250.
Dealer is giving $5000 off of MSRP
Costco Incentive is $2000
Adjusted Sale Price after discounts is: $51,250
Federal Incentive: $6500

I’m only looking for a 24Mo/ 10K Miles Lease.
The dealer Quoted me 1500 DAS and 550/ Month including Taxes.

The total lease is coming to $14,150
Residual Value is $34,800 after 24 Months/20K Miles.

Please let me know the score of this deal on a 1 to 10 Basis.
1 Being it’s a ripoff
10 Being it’s a great deal.

I personally think the deal is a 7 because I’m only taking 24 Months. But please suggest.

-1 since you did not post the federal ev incentive that is available on the Q5e

1 Like

Oops I forgot to add that to the Original Post. I’ve added it now, please re-evaluate.

You would best to learn how to use the LH calculator and then post it here.

This forum is to provide feedback, but not for us to do your own research and work. In learning to utilize the LH Calculator, you will understand how deals are structured and how to evaluate good vs bad.

You didn’t include any of the relevant issues: MF: buy rate? MSDs? Did you verify buy rate MF and all regional incentives with Edmunds?

You don’t have to critic me, if you don’t want to give me a straight answer then just don’t give one.

I don’t know those so I didn’t post those on here. These are the only details I have from the Dealer and I posted them on here.

The answer you got is what you need to know to properly evaluate this. If you don’t have the data you need, go get them.

The advice being given here is how to be successful in this process, not a personal attack. Take a step back and take in the advice you’re being given.

2 Likes

You’ve asked for an evaluation but didn’t provide all of the necessary information

If you don’t know what is necessary I suggest stop negotiating until you do.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

1 Like

Thanks, @max_g, appreciate that. I’ll spend time and do this research.

Throw in Multiple security deposit and you should be able to save another $49

I see that you have now added a calculator with some values added in. Have you confirmed rv/mf/incentives with edmunds?

You’re showing $1500 in untaxed incentives and $6711 in taxed incentives, along with a $7000 discount.

Your write up is showing a $5000 discount with $8500 in total incentives.

What is the discrepancy in incentives and discounts here?

No, he’s too busy replying in the memes thread instead of doing the proper research. None of those values in his calculator are correct.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.