Maturity date: 9/28/24

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1625

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: 595 - Paid by Transferee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition. No wear. 1 accident, minor right rear accident. New right rear wheel and right rear door. OEM parts, back to original condition. Ceramic tint on all widows. Optional Cargo liner. Lease transfer fee is paid by buyer.

Photos:

2 Likes

Nice car! GLWT!

I have added a $1500 incentive on this lease, making your effective payment at $579 (plus your local tax) per month.

Interior photos.

1 Like

Good luck man. That payment is awesome. Too bad Im kinda forced to get an EV but if I could, I would even get it here from CA

1 Like

Last incentive I can offer if you are looking for a great driving suv, with under 2K miles on the odometer. I will waive the $595 lease transfer fee if you are approved and take over the lease.

1 Like

You can’t get rid of this on Swapalease? Seems easy for south Florida. People pay this for an acccord

1 Like

Haven’t tried yet. Figured I would give members here a shot.

6 Likes

Uhh, I hate to burst your bubble, but have you verified Ally will allow lease transfers?

I just had a hell of a time at the end of my Giulia lease. Private transfer was definitely not an option. I hope your situation is different, but you may be SOL. And if you are, FL is one of the states Ally does not allow a direct buyout. You’re forced to ‘purchase’ your lease through a dealer. From my experience, most dealers are being very difficult and flat out refusing, or charging 4 figure fees to facilitate.

It’s a royal shitshow.

Transfers allowed in the state the car is registered in, which is FL

1 Like

Ah, I see that now in OP. Sorry I missed it.

I had disregarded that option when I was dealing with things, but now that you mention it I remember.

Good luck!

Thank you.

2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti; 28 mos; $576/mo pre-tax; 1005 mi/mo

1 Like

Bringing back up again.Nice lease on a great driving SUV. Plenty of miles left.

Does it have to be registered in FL or out of state is OK?

Florida required as it is an Ally lease.

1 Like

Sorry I just saw it in the post, OOS-No. I was skimming to the bottom of the listing quickly to see if it was still available.

Interested. PM sent

Reply sent