Maturity date: 9/28/24

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1500

Financial institution: Ally
Transfer fee: 595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition. No wear. 1 accident, minor right rear accident. New right rear wheel and right rear door. OEM parts, back to original condition. Ceramic tint on all widows. Optional Cargo liner.

Photos:

1 Like

Nice car! GLWT!

I have added a $1500 incentive on this lease, making your effective payment at $579 (plus your local tax) per month.

Interior photos.

1 Like

Good luck man. That payment is awesome. Too bad Im kinda forced to get an EV but if I could, I would even get it here from CA

1 Like

Last incentive I can offer if you are looking for a great driving suv, with under 2K miles on the odometer. I will waive the $595 lease transfer fee if you are approved and take over the lease.

1 Like

You can’t get rid of this on Swapalease? Seems easy for south Florida. People pay this for an acccord

1 Like

Haven’t tried yet. Figured I would give members here a shot.

6 Likes

Uhh, I hate to burst your bubble, but have you verified Ally will allow lease transfers?

I just had a hell of a time at the end of my Giulia lease. Private transfer was definitely not an option. I hope your situation is different, but you may be SOL. And if you are, FL is one of the states Ally does not allow a direct buyout. You’re forced to ‘purchase’ your lease through a dealer. From my experience, most dealers are being very difficult and flat out refusing, or charging 4 figure fees to facilitate.

It’s a royal shitshow.

Transfers allowed in the state the car is registered in, which is FL

1 Like

Ah, I see that now in OP. Sorry I missed it.

I had disregarded that option when I was dealing with things, but now that you mention it I remember.

Good luck!

Thank you.

2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti; 28 mos; $576/mo pre-tax; 1005 mi/mo

1 Like

Bringing back up again.Nice lease on a great driving SUV. Plenty of miles left.

Does it have to be registered in FL or out of state is OK?

Florida required as it is an Ally lease.

1 Like

Sorry I just saw it in the post, OOS-No. I was skimming to the bottom of the listing quickly to see if it was still available.

Interested. PM sent

Reply sent