2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, Lease Transfer, $471/Month (pre-tax), $50k MSRP!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, Alfa Romeo Guilia Ti Sport

MSRP: $50,045
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $471
Effective monthly payment: $498

Current mileage: 4,000
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,780 miles
Maturity date: April 2024 (approx. 18 months left)

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $500

Financial institution: Ally Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
-No accidents
-Very Low miles
-Garage kept
-No scratches, no dents, the car is very clean
-Only one minor curb rash on one wheel (had to let the wife drive it once smh…)
-1st year maintenance serviced at dealer in April 2022

Options include: Ti Sport RWD Package, Nero Edizione, Wireless charging pad, 19" Dark 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels, Red Calipers with White Script, and Sunroof.

Aftermarket equipment: EuroCompulsion V2 Cold Air Intake (MSRP $500). I also kept the original intake that I will include with the car. Car also has black tints all around.

Photos:

4 Likes

Last I checked Ally permanently terminated lease transfers. Is it different in CA?

When did this happen? From my online search they allow transfers if it’s from the same state.

Oh man. If you were in NJ id be all over this…

2 Likes

Can you link that source?

Is it possible to transfer to New York ?

1 Like

If this is available… I’m very interested.

As far as I know it’s not possible to transfer the lease out of state with Ally, sorry Jacob.

Thanks for sharing that. I am going to call Ally on Monday to verify. I really hope that’s not the case. I know at one point during the beginning of the pandemic they stopped transferring leases since their employees were working from home and did not have access to certain documentations they needed from the office to transfer the lease (supposedly). But I hope things are back to normal by now. I will check with Ally on Monday to be sure. Thanks!

Hi mel, the car is still available for lease transfer. However, as another person pointed out Ally might no longer be allowing lease transfers. I am going to call them on Monday morning to verify. I will keep you posted.

PS. Are you from California?

Let us know what they say

I called Ally and unfortunately they are no longer doing Lease Transfers. According to the rep I spoke with they stopped since June of last year. That’s unfortunate…never leasing with Ally again that’s for sure.

Mods feel free to close this thread.

Does the car have any equity? Maybe you can still get out of it for even or even better.

Nice high mileage lease in this market. Or you can get a 36/10 Camry le lease new for the same price. Tough call

Now it has roughly $1k equity (was $4k 6 months ago with Vroom…should have bought it and sold it then). I might just have to buy it and sell it since I can’t transfer my lease. My only concern is by the time I get the title and re-appraise the car the offer will drop to negative equity.

1 Like

I’m sure you can find a dealership group or online buyer (see in forum) that has Alfa in the mix. Buyout and wait for title is usually not optimal.

1 Like

OP is not able to transfer the lease since it is through Ally.