2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI AWD / 46.5k MSRP / 6700 Mi / $389 a month / 18 Months and 23k miles left

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI AWD

MSRP: $46,500

Monthly payment: $389.24 (tax on loan of lease was paid up front)

Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $389.24 + transfer fee/applicable fees

Current mileage: 6,700

Maturity mileage: 30,000

Effective miles per month: 1,270

Maturity date: 03/26/2023

MSD due (if any): $0

Cash due (if any): $0

Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: Ally

Transfer fee: $595 / Ally vaguely mentions the possibility of other applicable fees

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: As part of the TI AWD, it has heated front seats, heated steering wheel, and dual-pane sunroof. Also has Apple CarPlay and navigation. Car was also involved in a very minor accident, where someone merged into the rear passenger side QP/door, causing some cosmetic only scratching a few weeks after I got it. Although it was minor cosmetic damage, it was professionally repaired (courtesy of the other driver’s insurance) and there would be no issues at lease return. Above photos are current and show proper repair work/no signs of accident damage. No abnormal tire wear or any curb rash/wheel damage and everything else functions as new.

Reason I want to transfer: My current work commute will be doubling soon to well over 100 miles a day and I will be unable to use this as my main vehicle due to mileage limitations. I genuinely enjoy this car and have wanted one since Alfa Romeo came back to the states, but my commute change forces my hand (for now).

Also, Ally Financial does not allow lease transfers in the first 6 months or final 6 months of the lease, so the transfer process would have to start after 9/26.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Photos:

Processing: ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TI AWD.pdf…

1 Like

This is gonna be gone SO quickly

3 Likes

Lease transfer is pending! Thank you to everyone that PMd.

2 Likes

PM a mod to reopen, if needed.