2021.5 VW Atlas SEL R Line $460 with $3,000 DAS

Picked this up back in May but never got around to posting. I decided to post to give an idea to people who might be looking. Had to make 5 hour round trip from Miami to Fort Myers to pick it up but well worth it IMO. Negotiated everything over the phone on a Saturday picked it up Sunday. We were maybe 15 minutes inside the dealership. Spent more time in the Atlas with the salesman getting a tour and setting up my wife’s phone before heading home.

Finding an R Line in the SEL trim or higher was acutally kind of a pain. Only found 5 from Central to South FL. The ONE in Miami was the wrong color, Stuart had two in Black but wouldn’t make deal over the phone only in person, Naples was working with me but sold it to someone who walked in during the process. Finally I called Fort Myers VW and gave them my card first to hold the car then negotiate. Once we reach numbers I was happy with we went ahead and submitted credit app online to just show up and sign the next day. The salesman told me if I hadn’t done that it would have sold. It got there that Saturday morning and after I called 4 people came in to buy it but he wouldn’t let go of the keys LOL.

In the process of moving so don’t remember the exact selling price and residual but will update after I unpack the box with those papers.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021.5 VW Atlas SEL R Line
MSRP: $46,225
Selling Price: $41,784.45
Monthly Payment: $460 tax in
Drive-Off Amount: $3,000 Total DAS
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: Not sure
Residual: $24,499.25
Region: FL

1 Like

Nice car, congrats!