2020 XC90 T6 Inscription 6 passenger Lease check

For the car I mentioned, I believe it would be around $650/mo tax included

Edit: I used a 12% pre-incentive discount because the salesperson said the selling price was “$64,480 including Costco.”

I guarantee you they’re including all the lease cash/Volvo allowance in that $64480 number as well.

1 Like

Are you sure 7.5k is the best idea? In three years will you have enough mileage?

Verify they are excluding or including rebates like mllcb said.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure they are too. That would bring the pre-incentive discount down to 7.36%, which is too low. I’m getting the run around from these dealers. Hopefully, OP’s contact will be a straight shooter. Or maybe the others will reconsider in a few days when the month is about to end.

My last lease was a 7.5K term and we went over the mileage, and paid around $500 in fees. That was still cheaper than going for 10K/12K miles.

Get a lease sheet from dealer that gave you best offer. Find a dealer that has multiple inscriptions on the lot. E mail sales manager or a salesman with the lease sheet and what you’re aiming for. Tell them if they can give you the deal you want you’ll sign immediately.

1 Like

I recommend what navdig says above. Shoot for 10-11%, around 12% is all in triple net, but let’s not go into actual numbers, just stick with rough %.

Be concise and polite, ask for 10-11%, with base mf (verify with Edmunds, I can’t give you Cali numbers only south US sorry) in stock # whatever, and say give me it in writing and I’ll sign immediately, make it easy. Eliminate the back and forth, if he sends you something you won’t take, more on.

I recommend sending this email to as many dealers with car builds you can stomach, and picking the one with the best discount in the build you like.

If 7.5k miles works for you, so be it, I usually ask as having more miles may be more expensive but it’s always better to not have mile anxiety but if you are confident and have previous benchmark, so be it.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @navidg and @HersheySweet. I’ll send emails out tonight. Appreciate the help :+1:

Make sure the 10-11% excludes lease cash.

2 Likes

Explain? It’s the second time you use it in the last 2 days.

scratching my head here… the deals in your spreadsheet are 7-9% discount pre-incentives, but you’re advising folks to ask for 10-11%…am I missing something?

You should usually do better than a deal by a broker if you look hard enough. That being said, 12% seems almost impossible. There’s not tons of 2020s sitting around. 11% would be amazing imho and 10 is great.