2020 XC60 T5 AWD Inscription

Hey - just getting started with shopping around for an XC60 to lease. Have reached out to a few dealerships for quotes via email - wasn’t expecting much…

First one responded immediately, provided A-Plan pricing (first pic below) which was a bit underwhelming. Also, after a little back and forth the guy came back with a pretty solid quote, “We have been the number 1 volume Volvo store across the entire Western region for the past 6 months, and we wouldn’t get there without the most honest, straightforward, and best pricing upfront.”

Based on the savings provided from the second dealership (below) I am under the impression A-Plan is not worth it and I could do better off negotiating on my own…

Second one took a bit to respond and then quoted me an XC60 Momentum trim. However, the discount provided was noticeably larger than on the Inscription, but the residual was 3 points lower and he may have looped in some incentives I won’t qualify for…

Any insight on how these deals stack up, or next steps would be greatly appreciated.

A plan generally isn’t worth it.

Go to Edmunds and get RV/MF/incentives for the trims you want so you can actually baseline the deal(s)

1 Like

I am not seeing any leasing incentives on Edmunds for the entire West Coast. I put in Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles zip codes and did not see any lease incentives.

Did you ask on the forum there or try to use the automated listings?

Used the automated listing, like an amateur

$2,000 on 2020 T5 Inscr. You need to build it and then go to payment estimator

1 Like

Could I please get the Incentives, MF and Residual for 36/10K:

2020 XC60 T5 AWD Momentum
2020 XC60 T5 AWD Inscription

Zip Code: 98116

Thank you!
INSC: .00131 MF and 61% residual
MOM: .00115 MF and 58% residual

$2000 Volvo Allowance

Could someone please explain the MF provided in the Edmunds Forum and how that relates to what the dealership is quoting me?

Is this ^ the lowest the bank will let them go?

Edmunds is quoting buy rate, which is what the bank charges for tier 1 credit. The dealership can mark it up to make more money.

1 Like