Buyout at maturity: $47,261.

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any): To be determined
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: 500 Payable to BMWFS
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no):

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Fully loaded, has only consumed Shell V-Power, never launched, never tracked. No accidents.

I understand people on this forum are mostly looking to pay under market price. I just wanted to see people’s interest on this low mileage X3MC, and whether it makes sense for me to either trade it in for equity or transfer the lease for cash. Cash due would be the final agreed upon price less current buyout price.
Posted KBB’s suggested value just for reference. I understand that the suggested value fluctuates/may not agree with your expectations, take it for what it’s worth.
Feel free to drop your opinions in the comments.

Thanks for reading. Best.

Photos:
Car’s been dirty, can send photos after I get it cleaned later.

If you’re looking for a new BMW I would just cash out the potential equity now. I might actually be interested in this myself if it was just a straight transfer. :grin:

Get in touch with me either way and let’s figure out how to best help you!

You’re probably gonna have to put at least a $3-4k incentive to move that on here, I’d try SAL.

1 Like

Wait. I’m confused. Are you looking for money to transfer this? I understand you’re using some calculation but it’d be easier to see a plain number.

Apologize for the confusion. I am indeed looking for cash to transfer. I don’t have a set number in mind yet, but just here trying to see what people are offering. In the end, it has to be greater than the trade in equity + Tax saved on the new car order.
Current buyout price is 55k, using the KBB trade in value (71k), i’m looking at a 16k~ equity. I understand those are computer generated numbers, and actual trade in value may vary. But I’m still talking with local dealers.

Thanks for the interest.

Sorry not really understanding the 3-4k incentive. Paid by which party?
Also, what is SAL? apologize being a newbie here.

Ah. I get it now. I understand what you want to get, but I think it’s a tough ask here. Good luck!

1 Like

Dealers are not likely to give you even the low end of the KBB trade in range unless you overpay for the car you are buying. Just as a reference point I had a 2019 X4 m40 with trade in range 59XXX - 61XXX and it took me a lot of maneuvering to get 58K cash.

1 Like

Yep, no one on this forum is going to pay 10K to transfer this to them when you can get a new close to that with the same down payment.

This is a great trade-in vehicle though and likely to wipe out a large portion of tax due on replacement.

2 Likes

Sorry bud I was being 100% sarcastic which I get doesn’t always come across on the internet.

$803 is a good payment but if you’re looking to get ~$15k up front plus the $803 payment then no one in their right might is going to take that considering you only have 1 year left. You’re basically asking for $2k/month for the next 12 months.

If you have a local dealer offering you anywhere near the KBB trade of $70k then take that and run.

And SAL = swapalease

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the input. I was skeptical about asking 15k on this forum.
I guess the selling point of this transfer is the buyout price under the current market conditions, rather than the low monthly payment.

Crosspost but so relevant…

2 Likes

Haha, hold my beer.

Hold your dual IPA?

1 Like

That’s not how these listings work. If you are asking for any cash DAS, that number needs to go into the OP and title.

OP thought he was taking bids!

There’s actually no incentive because your asking for all of the perceived equity based off of the kbb trade value.

If you want a proper market analysis, look at this post from @max_g and plug your VIN into all of the sites he listed to find out how much real equity your sitting on:

Ok thanks. I’ll look at them.
I wonder if i can close this thread and reopen when I have more info.

1 Like