2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport SE 3.6L V6 w/ Technology
Pre-Incentive Sale Price: $36,585 (7.2% off MSRP)
MF: 0.00064 (from edmunds)
RV 56% (from edmunds)
Monthly $425 w/ $0 drive off
Leasehackr Score: 8.6 years
$1750 from VW (per dealer and cant find anything on edmunds about it)
$500 first responder
$500 college grad
$500 auto show
Other data points:
- The 2021 should be coming out soon (IDK when, news piece I saw said Spring 2020 but assuming COVID impact).
-Dealers have a TON of inventory.
- Any advice on how I can hack this? (some lead questions below)
- Rebates and incentives seem thin… I was thinking about not mentioning what I think I have in rebates and incentives until I negotiate pre-incentive sales price more (the current pricing is the dealers first offer).
- What % off MSRP should I expect? Is 7.2% good or can I expect to push the dealer closer to 15%-20% off MSRP?
- What is the best way to find more money OR the % of MSRP for pre-incentive sale price?
THANK YOU All!