2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum lease deals

with trade in, effective monthly payment is $664, not a good deal for MSRP $54430

Plus volvo is doing first month waiver anyways

Hi all

i got the quote for the lease on the t6 mom 7seat with advpkg.

msrp 62950
sale price: 54255
rv for 36/10k, 61%
mf: 0.00168
acq fee: 995
ma tax:6.25%
down:2000

payment: 643/mo, he said if i want 36/12k, monthly payment would be $15 more.

please let me know if this is good deal or is there more room to negotiate.
i’d appreciate for any suggestions.

thanks

First thing you need to do is go to the Edmunds forum and ask to confirm RV/MF/incentives for your area. That info is needed to determine if this is a good deal or not. Payment seems high to me at first glance, so I’m guessing marked up MF and incetives rolled in to the sales price to make it look like a better discount than it is.

yes, i ran the mf/rv with both 36/12k and 36/15k term on edmunds. they look right. 0.00168/61%, and 0.00168/59% respectively…and the other dealer also quote me a similar leasing price for t6 mom 7-seater with advpkg…

quick question, how come the cap cost is same as the sale price, not sure if they included the incentive or not. is this reasonable offer? or is there more room to negotiate this deal.

msrp: 63205
sale price: $54,580
incentives: $2,150
cap cost:$54,580
mf:0.00168
rv: 61%
term: 36/12k
acqfee:995
down:2000
payment:mo: 653/mo

For your OTD price as a purchase it will be $57,635 (including taxes & fees).

I thought DEC normally gives better pricing than other time, but looking at my history, the quote i got was not that much difference from earlier month.

any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

I’m guessing the sale price they’re giving you is after incentives, not before. What is your tax rate? What state? Is $2000 the down payment or the due at sale?

i am assuming the same, since there was no change after the incentive. i am in MA, the tax rate is 6.25%, the 2000 is downpayment as i am read from the email. what’s difference between 2000 down and due at sigining? i am new to the leasing game as you probably could tell…

please let me know if either deal is good or not…or is there room to bargining more with them. one of them already told me the purchase price was final, no negotiable… i thought dec is typically a month for better deals… the deal does’t seem to like any better than the spring time…

i’d appreciate very much for any insight or suggestoins.

Just hire your friendly neighbour @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

$2000 down goes towards the purchase price of the car. Due at signing, is the total of all expenses such as tax, tag and title or even down payment if you did. One option to lower MF (interest rate) with Volvo is to do multiple security deposits, Volvo allows up to ten MSD and I believe it’s .0005 for every deposit so it can make a big difference in 36 months.