2020 Tundra SR5

Yeah the lack of rebates is killing your deal, not sure what they are doing in that region, I think this is the last year for this body style. Wouldn’t be surprised if they changed it up next month for the rebates.

The crazy part is the .00110 MF and 3k rebate would make this $165 per month lease. Id get two :smile:

I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t honor that price at .0011 though, they’re offsetting some loss there with backend money

1 Like

Can anyone confirm whether there is in fact a different base MF in the SE for USBank?

I don’t think it’s regional, I’d be willing to wager some money on it in fact. Call the managers bluff and ask to see the sheet with the update(then standby for some bogus story why he can’t show you).

Is this on the 2020 Toyota Tundra Crewmax SR5 4x4? MSRP seems really high and there’s gotta be better examples of Tundras that lease better than this one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I sent a note with the grid from the central region but not sure they’ll bite. That should get me to 300 drive and sign if they’ll do it

You checked with me a few months ago. I’m way cheaper this month.

I have you around $260/mo 49,300 msrp 24/12 even with my fee and shipping you’re only around 290…

2 Likes

He said he’d be happy to show me the mf grid in store, but that he had no way to go down from .00145. Apparently the maximum amount that can be residualized also went down to 50200 effective tomorrow so the price went up to 346 sign and drive because of the sticker being 962 over.

Seems like a no brainer.

I guess us mere mortals have no hope…here I come Jim

There’s not much you can do with given the rebates in your area.

How much more was an SETF lease on it? They allow MSDs, so you could bring monthly down that way. But SETF leaves you on the hook for lease transfers, so US Bank might be better if you think you will get antsy before term is up.

SETF doesn’t do 2 year leases and the residual isn’t that great on the 3

Yeah, their minimums are 36 months and 12k per year. When I leased my 2018 18 months ago, the residual was 75% for 36 months via SETF. My payment ended up being 315/mth on a well equipped SR5 through the Raleigh dealer. Jim is only a 7 hr drive (depending where in NC you are) via one way car rental and his prices are very aggressive.

@Jrouleau426 all the way!

1 Like

I agree 100%. Jrouleau is cheaper than 98% of the toyota deals here and out there …
There are one or two guys who got cheaper Toyotas but they worked on the deal for 3 months. For Jim, all it takes is a text message …

1 Like

Yup. Couple of text messages and it’s done. Real deal