2020 Tundra SR5 Crewmax Cement 299 with tax MI and OH 12k miles

The last one I posted is in Indiana and can do out of state. You could pick up or ship.

Anything for a Tundra? Sorry, wasn’t more specific.

Michigan:
Tundra SR5 Crewmax Cement
MSRP: 46k
299 sign and drive with Michigan tax

Will Deal work in NJ?

Just got home from picking up my new Tundra with the help of @ohiodeals. Process was super smooth and was in and out of the dealership in under 30 minutes. He got me the exact truck I wanted and the payment actually ended up being a few bucks cheaper than he quoted me. Huge thanks to Ross. If your in Ohio or surrounding states definitely reach out and see what he can do. Super excited to drive this truck for the next 2 years.

2 Likes

Thanks! Love the step

Got anything in Kentucky? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dm what you are looking for

I am looking for tundra SR5 Crewmax with well equipped option
live in ohio cleveland area

Ohio:
Tundra SR5 Crewmax Magnetic Grey
MSRP: 47k
Mileage: 12k
299 sign and drive with Ohio tax

We are looking into getting 2020 Tacoma Sport. MSRP appears to be around $38k.
We want 36 month 12k/year mileage.
The dealers are showing the $1750 off in their pricing but can that be applied to leasing?
My first attempt I was quoted around $299 per month. Residual approx. 29k and money factor .00149

Does this seem like an ok deal or can we do better?

Your question may be better answered in the “Ask the hackrs” section. There you can post more details about your quote (including anything due at signing). Right now the better deals are with US Bank which your residual looks like it is. Shoot for a MF closer to .00115.

1 Like

Is this available to PA residents?

Yeah pick up or ship

I reached out to @ohiodeals for a friend looking to get into a Tundra lease. He did a great job and answered all of our questions. This was our first time using a broker and we were very happy with the process. Thanks again!

4 Likes

@ohiodeals any more Tundra deals? Sent you a DM.

Please re-register.