Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 4/23/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Toyota Financial Services
Transfer fee: $200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Unknown

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Dents/scratches between driver rear door and cab. Repair in work, no cost to potential lessee.

Photos:

Does repair in work, translate to: repair in process? As in that’s all being fixed at a body shop currently? What are the options? Looks like leather seating and sidesteps with a spray-in bedliner at the very least.

Your payment is at least 430 after taxes.

I’m processing a claim with my insurance currently. Once they give me the go-ahead (supposedly by this week), it will go to a shop. Repair should take about 2 weeks.

If you enter the VIN (5TFDY5F17LX887616) in the following link, you should find all its specific options: https://www.toyota.com/owners/my-vehicle/vehicle-specification

Let me know if you need any other info.

I’ve not done a lease transfer before but I am assuming that the new lessee’s monthly payments would be the same as mine. I pay $309.99 per month currently. I edited the main post to better reflect this.

Where is dfw is this and how bad is damage

Not up close, but you can see it in the pic above - under the driver’s side passenger door handle, up to the gas cap.

OP - nice truck. Sucks you had to deal with this damage with <200 miles on the odometer. GLWT!

1 Like

DFW is Dallas, Texas.

As for the damage, Kctham18 is correct in that you can see it in the pic above. Pictures are post-damage. After the repair, it should be like brand new.

Hi - was the damage fixed? I’m in Frisco and would like to take a look at it if possible.

Is the truck still available?