2020 Toyota Tundra TSS 4x4 Blackout Leather Tow Bed Liner $289/13/19k/wheel/tire/excess wear/tear/gap all included

Paperwork in hand & ready!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
Silver 2020 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 TSS Blackout Leather package, connectivity package.

Included is the wheel & tire protection, excess wear & tear and gap coverages.

MSRP: $50800
Monthly payment (tax included): $289

Current mileage: 11000
Maturity mileage: 30k
Effective miles per month: 1465
Maturity date: 13 months remaining

Cash due: $1000 ($150 up front non-refundable). The last buyer didn’t qualify and wasted my time. App fee, transfer fee plus any possible deposit to USBank.

Financial institution: USBank
Transfer fee: $500
App fee: $150
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Some small damage occurred on the tailgate, it’s covered under the excess wear and tear that I purchased.

Before you ask about out of state, make sure you understand the payment may change due to different tax rates. I do not ship and your credit MUST be tier 1 720+

1 Like

Great deal and will go quick!

Put $$ in title

1 Like

Can we work out any out of state transfers?

I’m in California and really interested!

As long as you arrange shipping.

Current Lease by US bank coming to an end. Lease transfer shouldn’t be a problem. Let me know if still available. Also thats a mean scratch on the back. Any incentive provided to cover it. I am in NJ and can come to grab the truck. Let me know as early as possible. Thx

“Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Some small damage occurred on the tailgate, it’s covered under the excess wear and tear that I purchased.”

ok thank you. JUst sent you a private msg to call me.

Is it still available? Would love to talk.

Yes, where are you located?

Please call if its still available. Or msg me your number or email at Frat786@gmail.com

Is this still available?

PM sent would like to discuss if still available

Is this still available?

No OP response in 26 days