2020 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew Max - Oklahoma City - Ally Bank Lease

Wow that’s incredible! Any restrictions on deals like that for ca residents?

I am interested! Congrats on the great deal! Who is your contact at the dealer?

Kylie - 405-295-0509 - Tell her Jon L. sent you

No Nav???
Or am I missing it??

I opted for Leather package from Toyota over NAV. I use Car Play so no need for crappy toyota navigation.

You got me thinking now my current lease is not due until December though.
Thanks

They have the Nav models without leather as well. Just no Nav with leather models that fit the deal.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but is your truck 4x4 or 4x2?

Thanks in advance.

It’s described in the 1st post.

True that, thanks for pointing it out Jon, I missed it, I apologize.

Great deal for those who snagged it! I tried last week, and the best I could do was around $360/month AFTER the $5k cash back. Dealer quoted actual payment near $570/mth, less the $5k cash back ($208/mth). Supposedly Ally 24/10 lease MF and residual both moved wrong direction for May, to 88% and 8.7% APR respectively. Taxes and fees totaled $3,300 in my case. Also, dealer stocks around appears slim at this point, given Toyota plant shut downs, although that may be changing soon.

I tried too. Horrible deal.

“Heres the break down on the lease terms/mileage Why there is cash back on the 24 month term is because the selling price cannot be less that the residual value.”
86% residual
24/10 $594.95 with $3120 check cut back to you
24/12 $614.52 with $3120 check cut back to you

36/10 $429.49 no check
36/12 $442.53 no check
79% residual

When I stated it was a horrible deal and I broke down the numbers, their come back was, “you get money back!”… lol

So this is a no go?
I’ve been trying for 3 weeks to score a good Tundra deal in Ohio and can’t seem to find anyone with reasonable numbers. And now the inventory is so low.

Wait a minute, if the discounted price is below rv, all you pay is rent charge.

What is this shenanigan about cash back?

Oklahoma Bob Howard dealerships are hording them. They have over 60 in stock eligible. But no one will work a good enough deal.

I think it’s all about the APR and residual. Comparing to original post, residual going from 90 to 88% adds about $40/mth, and APR increase adds about $50/mth. Thus, my quote was effectively $360/mth vs $265 as posted.

And they won’t finance through ally. Fuck Bob Howard.

1 Like

It’s not really worth the time to explain it, but it works out. The Bank simply won’t finance a vehicle below RV. So they have to do some bullshit math to work it out. I just got my check back from the dealer.

I don’t understand how everyone is getting these amazing deals. I’ve called soooo many dealers and keep getting the stupidest numbers. I finally located a dealer that uses Ally and has a few SR5’s. This is the offer he gave me. What’s my next move? How do I score a better deal. And I’ve already reached out to the brokers on here but no one has anything - they say the have too many requests.

Well here for the TSS package trucks it’s 10% off MSRP plus $5000 in Toyota cash. That’s what you’re missing.

1 Like