2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF ROAD- DEAL CHECK

I feel like I should be able to get slightly better than this. The deal is ok, but there is a $1250 rebate, and selling price is $36,551.24 so around 7.5% (10% off with the rebate).

My biggest question is on the money factor. Has anyone seen less than .00125 mf?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD OFF-ROAD
MSRP: $39,436
Monthly Payment: $363
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months: 27
Annual Mileage:12k
MF: .00125
Residual: $30,365.72
Incentives: $1250 Rebate
Region: Western
Leasehackr Score: 9.7
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Toyota&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=39436&sales_price=35500&months=27&mf=.001250&dp=0&dealer_fee=299&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=76&reg_fee=0&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=0&memo= &zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Edmunds will tell you what the RV/MF/incentives should be

I can get you this for around $300/mo. Tax tags inc

2 Likes

Which region are you in? Can you send me the details/ inventory to look at?

27 mo looks like Ally so no MF on edmunds, how many dealers have you got quotes from? Where are you?

1 Like

Get 11% off before rebates and should be good. That will get you to $300 or slightly under.

1 Like

I only went to one because they had just given my friend a deal, but when I went in last night none of the numbers were matching what he had showed me. The problem was he didnt have write backs/ deal sheets for me, so I went in with no ammo thinking that we were all on the same page. I am not sure how comments like “Well as you can see, this is all of the money” can come out of a guy’s mouth when he is quoting me $40 higher than he quoted my friend on the same car who I told him referred me. I was really hoping that I wouldn’t have to shop around.

Thank you!

I was able to get a MF of .00135 from TFS for a similar truck. Another dealer through TFS quoted .00130 though they were higher priced on the truck. Initially the first offer was $42 more monthly and a mf .00165. It isn’t apples to apples b/c I did a one pay with a slightly higher MSRP and higher RV. In retrospect I should have pushed for more off on the MSRP than I did, though at the end of the day I was happy with it.

1 Like

Unfortunately dealers don’t care what deal they gave your friend etc, you always need to shop unless you’re informed from being on a site like this and already know what a deal is. Personally if somebody told me they got a deal, I’d set out to beat it. You need to understand that the average persons idea of a “deal” is probably average to mediocre compared to what gets posted here.

Yeah, it was just weird that I prefaced the conversation with him stating that it was exactly why I was talking to him. I got some great ammo here though so I will see what I can find. If not I can get a PA car.

Unfortunately the sales pleb is at the mercy of whatever sales manager is at the desk, and each manager has their own style and my pencil things differently for each sales person depending on what they tell him. Shopping online eliminates most of this because it basically boils down to price, way less smoke and mirrors.

still available at those numbers