2020 Toyota Tacoma Lease

Hello, This is a deal that is being presented to me at a local dealership. Is it counted as a good lease?

2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 Double Cab

MSRP: $45,620.00

Sale price: $41,920

Monthly Payment: $350 (pretax)

Due at signing: $2,000

Months: 39

Miles: 15k

MF: …00249583

Incentives: $1000 lease rebate and $2,000 Money Down

Region: OH

Post sale incentives: 0

I can do this for around 325/mo with just my fee, $500 and first month upfront. Tax tags fees included. Can ship it to Ohio for $500ish also or pickup free in philly

3 Likes

Use @Jrouleau426. I just picked up a Tundra on Saturday through him. No BS. Straight shooter. Dealership experience was a breeze. Don’t waste time looking for a deal elsewhere. Dr. J is the man. Good luck.

3 Likes

Walker Toyota in Dayton OH did my deal and I was happy. Since the deals have dropped hard on Tacoma’s but I still have a good value. I’ve seen $210 “No Money Down” / Or with everything escrowed in $333 total effective on Tacoma’s frequently.

Deals weren’t as good when I got my SR 4x4 and I still would be ahead on my equity. Rav 4’s look like an attractive lease in OH area too.

Not a good deal. There are a bunch of brokers with awesome taco/tundra deals in the marketplace all well below what you’re being offered. I second @Jrouleau426 I used him as well. He has me well under your number tax/fees inc. 24 months on a tundra CM with leather, black trd wheels … its a beast.

2 Likes

I have to agree with Cbs and BMWDavid. I worked with @Jrouleau426 last week to get a Tundra CM Sport and the process was insanely quick and easy. Paid Jim his fee and the first month’s payment and I was driving home in my new truck 2 days later. Even if you have to pay for shipping, it almost certainly will be a better deal than the one you’re being offered.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the feedback. It is much appreciated and i’m so glad i found this website!!! I contacted @Jrouleau426.

4 Likes

Good choice. You won’t regret it.