Maturity mileage: 36000
Effective miles per month: 1043
Maturity date: 6/9/2023

Cash due (if any): 2500

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500.00, paid by new lessee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

I leased this car on June 9th, 2020. It is an amazing car, the body lines, color, sounds, driving experience, all of it has been so amazing. This car was the first time I got into a brand-new vehicle, and it has been amazing. I am transferring this lease now because I am expecting in December. Sadly, I must put away the toys and get into a comfortable family CRV/CX-5. I did not have any intention on getting rid of the car, I have been saving for the buyout at the end of the lease, but after thorough discussion with the wife, its best to get rid of the car sooner than later.

Original Michelin Pilot Super Sports have only 3k miles on them. I moved over my old wheels from previous car and used that to preserve tires. Car is pretty much in well above average condition, factory PPF on hood, carbon mirror caps etc. I have a Covercraft windshield cover and Verus Carbon Fiber Wind Buffeter in the car for QOL improvements. Car has been ceramic coated, detailed, and is washed weekly to maintain the beauty of the paint. Recently had an oil change at Toyota, and all maintenance records/forms are kept in glove compartment.

Edit: Also forgot to mention car has driver assist package, navigation + JBL package upgrade, cargo net and mats.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Photos:

2 Likes

Great looking car, but will be tough sell on here with an effective payment of ~$745/mo plus the $500 transfer fee. I assume you have it listed on Swapalease/Leasetrader as well for better exposure.

Did you try Carvana/Vroom/Algo for buyout quotes? Might be a better option. GLWS.

1 Like

Hey there thank you for the advice!

This is my first time posting here, so im not too sure about all the different approaches. I am willing to pay for the transfer fee, maybe I listed that wording in the wrong spot.

“Incentive for new lessee (if any): Willing to pay transfer fee”

Im also considering just lowering the DAS fee, to make the process easier.

If this car is 9 months old, why does it have temp plates?

Hey there, these are the photos I took before plates came in, about 3 months after I bought the car.

I mean wouldn’t someone want current pictures of the car and not pictures months ago?

1 Like

You’re totally right, I am currently away from home and have not taken photos of interior yet, but will update soon. Are you potentially interested?

1 Like

Probably better from a math perspective. Always gets complicated if you are adding and subtracting incentive at the same time.

1 Like

You may need to eat some of the DAS cost to move it here. @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto has a 2021 for 610+tax with 1500 DAS, with even less for a 24/10

Granted, you are offering more miles, but that’s a 2021 vs 2020.

2 Likes

I will go ahead and just edit those! thank you!

Awesome information, ill definitely lower the DAS cost to make it more reasonable.

1 Like

That is a very sexy BMW.

3 Likes

I’m sure it looks way different now

6 Likes

Went out and took photos this past weekend! Updated photos on the post of how the car sits currently!

That was a ridiculous request on the other users part, just so you’re aware. We’re concerned about people posting pictures of a car that isn’t actually theirs, not just pictures of your car that is a few months old.

8 Likes

Got it! I apologize for any cloudy or shady concerns this post may have gotten. I had made the post when I was out of town with the family and barely got back in town to update it as is. I did not realize the risk that people would post other’s cars etc. Thank you for the heads up!

We had a guy not too long ago post stock photos of a several year old suv with the water marks cropped out to represent his new suv that was up from transfer.

With that said, part of the benefit of current photos is to show any damage.

2 Likes

Wow that is insane, didn’t think people would do that…very true added benefit of damage, hopefully these photos are good enough for whoever may be interested.

Nice car. And that noodle shop’s da bomb :grin:

2 Likes

Update: Received official buyout price if anyone is interested in that approach - $42,578.92