Successful Transfer. No longer available.2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium w/ Driver assist /

New Job means huge amounts of travel. My loss is your gain! Never tracked and babied. Kept out of the elements and never driven in the rain. This car is super fun and gets an unbelievable amount of attention. Tire and wheel insurance is transferable through Toyota.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium

MSRP: $56,115
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$866.71
Incentive:$5,000
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $658

Current mileage: 3,089
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,028
Maturity date: 3/8/2023

MSD due (if any):$0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0 (For now)

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent

Photos:

Not trying to dump on you whatsoever. But as a heads up, this will probably be impossible to transfer on here without a big incentive.

Stop by here before you sign your next one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Seems like since it was the first year back, all lease agreements were around this price unless you put serious money down from what I’ve found out from other Supra owners. Willing to incentivize but nothing that’s a huge sum of money.

Yes, I think the MF was totally outrageous when they first came out.

On here you’d probably need to try to get to at or lower than a payment readily available to anyone on a brand new car;

This looks regional and incentives/MF vary by region but it’s just to give you an idea.

3 Likes

woof. They’re really trying to get them off the lot. Thanks for the info! Wanted to post here to see if I could get some potential interest. Just posted it today on SAL and it’s my first time.

2 Likes

seems like a really nice car all around. I still feel like the monthly is a bit high but if you’re happy who cares

1 Like

I agree. That said - can’t say this is a terrible deal - at least at the time it was signed. Car was brand new, lots of hype. You gotta pay to play. That’s why the C8’s are like $10-20k over sticker right now, even though I’m sure that by this time next year, we’ll be seeing alright discounts.

Launch defenders in certain parts of CA were 30k over, and they’re still going for sticker with hard adds now. Hype pricing is pay to play.

Man I love this car, I like it more than the Z4 styling.

Ooof. I wonder how much the Bronco will be when it comes out. There’s only 2 cars I would consider buying right now - the new Bronco and the C8. Those are the only cars I really like that don’t make sense to lease. Knowing myself and how cheap I am, I’ll probably end up with another cheap BMW lease come December/January though.

2 Likes

Agreed, it was absolutely the cost at the time. Live and learn; pay to play :blush:

Just for clarification that car sold and was unique one off. It was an auto show car which have a lower invoice for Toyota.

The car was $56,xxx and had an invoice of $50k. So you really can’t compare that to other Supra deals. A non auto show car would have had an invoice of around $53k.

They offered to sell me the car at $3k below invoice and if purchased I would have received $3,500 in additional toyota cash. It was an amazing deal to grab!

I believe they finally sold it locally for $53k with the additional $3,500 in Toyota cash.

4 Likes

I appreciate the information regarding what went into this cars deep discount to give the monthly. Makes a lot of sense it was a one off deal from what I am seeing and learned from other owners.

1 Like

My pleasure that is what LeaseHackr is for! I was surprised nobody on the forum grabbed the car.

This is a terrible deal for right now. No one is going to assume this lease on this forum because this was the going rate back then.

OP, good luck with the transfer on SAL.

2 Likes

I agree. 101010

Never realized how similar/identical some of the Supra interior features are to BMWs. The steering wheel, AC/preset controls, dials, brake/drive pedals, and even the gear shifter scream Current-gen BMWs…not bad for a Toyota huh?? Or am I naive to how similar OEM designs are for these parts of cars?

I have seen maybe 2 on the road since this car came out. Once again completely overhyped. So many other options to drop nearly $900 a month on.

Did you just time warp here from 1998? The Supra was codeveloped with BMW, it is essentially the same as the Z4.

5 Likes

Evidently. I never knew or cared to look. I’ll take that as my first free pass and chalk it up under “things I could have looked up to prevent sounding dumb”

Eh, just cause something is common knowledge in the car communities doesn’t mean everyone has to know about it. At least it just proves your observations are correct.

3 Likes