2020 Toyota Sienna XLE Lease

Good evening all hackers,

Is there anyone that could provide me with the money factor, residual, lease/ loyally credits (if any) and sales tax for a 2020 Toyota Sienna XLE in Massachusetts zip 01453.

Thank you all very much,
Patrick

Hey Patrick,

This info can be found on Edmunds.

To be honest, Sienna’s are leasing very poorly right now through TFS, especially if returning a current lease.

Also, I’ll assume you’re new to leasing since you asked for Sales tax :slight_smile:

If you’d like some assistance, I would be more than happy to help in MA.

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes i am new to leasing I am currently in a horrible lease agreement on a 2018 Rav 4 and truly wish i had spent more than 30 minutes watching a few youtube videos before going to dealership. My lease on my Rav4 is up Aug/2020 but i am still looking to see what my options are as the needs of my family out size my rav4…(1 year old twins, a dog and a wife that packs the house up for a weekend camping trip). any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Patrick

You are trying to get out of your horrible early to get into another horrible lease?

1 Like

No,

I am completely aware that the remaining balance of my crap lease would carry over to any new one. Being in the position i in now with my family i am trying to do my best to be as prepared as possible moving forward, so that i do not make the same mistakes again.

Edmunds for the numbers.

I was in the same boat as and just got an Odyssey and love it. Why a Sienna? Odyssey has those awesome magic slide seats and new tech. I think the newly manufactured 2019 Odysseys are more reliable than the original first model year 2018s redesigns as they’ve been making them for 2 full years now.

Here’s my deal on an Odyssey. Others got better deals.

Look into what your buyout is and get quotes from Vroom, carvana and carmax. You may lose less than rolling payments into a new lease.

If possible, I’d consider a highlander. The lease is far better and it’s still a terrific vehicle for a large family.

I’m from MA too (also looking at the Sienna…currently leasing a 2017 Highlander which is expiring in May) and the fact that the Sienna is the only minivan with AWD probably played into his decision. I would never buy a 2WD in MA.