2020 Tacoma SR Double Cab 24/10k 4WD At $204 $0 Down, first month only

Thank you to everyone who helped me arrive at this deal. Several brokers who I would have worked with otherwise if I wasn’t able to pull this deal. Technically one could do better according to US Bank numbers but I am pretty happy. Car should be delivered today, will update if there are any changes or unforeseen shenanigans. Had 4 payments left on my 17 Tacoma rolled into the payment ($84/month) otherwise would have been at $192/month. They wouldn’t go to the lower mf like posted on here by others, but again, the deal works for me. Of course it is a US Bank lease, and I’m turning a US Bank one in, so we shall see how I do on any “damage” fees. Dealer is delivering truck to my house as employer requires self quarantine if traveling out of state now.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:2020 Tacoma SR Double Cab
MSRP: $33843
Monthly Payment: $204
Drive-Off Amount: $204
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00115
Residual: 85%
Incentives:1500 (Toyota) + $1835 (dealer)
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Did you sign?

Pending delivery tonight

Your payment was $84 a month on the 17 Taco?

Did you check Carvana, VROOM, etc. for any equity in comparison to the buyout?

Yes, I foolishly prepaid my 17’s payments back in 2017 (with $0 down they would have been $240ish back then). I am never prepaying or putting money down on lease again. I was then effectively paying $84. But, because it was US Bank deal I couldn’t transfer and the only way I could get out of it is either lease another one, wait and just turn it in possibly loosing the lucrative current RV, or buy it for $32k and pay sales tax. This seemed like the easiest way to get into a new one. Also no disposition fee.

Still not a terrible deal. You essentially have a $34,000 truck for a bit over $200 a month.

In terms of the infamous 1% rule, you are way under.

Got it delivered yesterday, feels more basic than a TRD SPort obviously but has a new car smell. Ended up being $202/month with 0 down and the payments rolled in. Will add some weathertech accessories to make it look more equipped and fit it with my clazzio leather seat covers, should look sharp. Took a lot of pictures of the truck being turned in as the dealer did acknowledge that US Bank can be over diligent at turn in. Thank you to all who help achieve these deals…I did hit like 7 dealerships, only 2 were willing to entertain anything below $299…

2 Likes

Awesome job! Congratulations.