2020 Stelvio TI AWD Gray/Red 20” wheels Spectacular $493+tax+$1250/12 mos/13k remaining

2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI AWD

MSRP: $51k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 493
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 7000(approx)
Maturity mileage: 20000
Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 7/18/22

Cash due (if any): $1250 + transfer fee
I

Financial institution: ally
Transfer fee:
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: car is perfect. Fully ceramic coated. Smells brand new. Owned by a fanatic
![

Photos:

2 Likes

Nice. I would if I could.

2 Likes

Gray on red just hits different

2 Likes

Is it coming out to 597+tax per month?

Exquisite color combo.

You should really ditch the piece of broken up cardboard, however.

7 Likes

I know right. If you are fanatic as you say you are get some mats.

No. My payment is 493 including tax. I believe NY double taxes you on a swap but I could be wrong. If they do the worse case would be $535. Short term with a lot of miles left.

How can I find out how much am I going to end up paying?

Let me know where you are located and I will phone the bank tomorrow to confirm.

Im on Long Island too

He is saying 597 because that includes the money down you are asking for. BTW, you need to add that to your title.

In NY and want to move forward - do you have a window sticker to share? Can move quickly.

If you are interested send me a PM

Absolutely. Send me a PM

I will hold off for now. Good luck

Sent pm………

Your post says 493 pre tax do you mean pre NY double tax?

Do you have any pics without cardboard in them?

LOL you guys and the cardboard.

The pictures are clearly taken at the dealer during delivery. The tag is in the glovebox, the window sticker is on the seat, and the car is parked in front of an Alfa dealer.

I assume if OP ceramic coated the car, he is not the type to use cardboard floormats as a permanent solution.

1 Like

And even if he was, all the better! If feet never touched the floor mats, this would be negative for what reason? :slight_smile: