2020 RAV4 XLE Deal with lease Worksheet Picture

This is based of a 670 equifax, (according to them) My paid credit monitoring says I am 690.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Toyota RAV4 XLE FWD w/ Sunroof, and power driver seat
MSRP: $29,295
Monthly Payment: $481.32
Drive-Off Amount: $1564.41
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.00241
Residual:.63
Incentives:0
Region:South Florida
Leasehackr Score: 5.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Please see calculator, for some reason I am coming up with a different payment than the attached lease form.

I hope you didn’t sign this deal…

What’s base TFS MF?

Ask for a copy of your credit disclosure if you believe that they’re incorrect.

Almost $500 a month for a 30K Rav 4. :man_facepalming:

I absolutely did not sign this deal. A RAV4 XLE is only worth about $325 a month for me.

Are they required to do this? I am actually disappointed in the specific dealership because they ran my credit a week prior to going in and looking at the vehicles. I did not like their 9% rate for a purchase, I went to my credit union and got a much better rate. I went in yesterday and they asked for my ID and I told them to not run my credit again (i was looking at purchase options and already secured a loan), as I am sitting in the food court eating we got a notification from experian our credit was ran again. They claimed to me they did not actually run it, which is not the case according to my report.

Yes, anyone that runs your credit is required by federal law to provide you with a copy.

Why did you fill out an app/give your SSN before agreeing to a deal?

I guess because I already knew what my credit union offered so I was curious what sort of rates they would get. I am learning though that is for sure.

Were you actually ready to purchase

You’re being very “smart” by saying how bad the deal is, but this is the real life example of what the dealers are actually offering to people including me. So instead of saying how bad the deal is, say what should this person do and how he should negotiate a deal, this would be helpful and this is what this forum is for