2020 RAV4 Lease Check

It’s okay. Nothing special.

I would still shop around before taking it though.

Don’t know without all the details

It is a good deal if you go through US Bank and will have a tax credit. You are doing $1,500 behind invoice on this. So all good!

Does using USAA change anything? I have never used anyone but them

USAA is not a bank.

Are you talking in terms of car financing?

Leasing is a bit different.

No I meant leasing, I need to do more research on this. I have the money to pay for all lease payments, do I need to use a bank if I just have the money in my USAA account?

I have never used anything other than USAA for anything finance related, should I make a US Bank account?

You don’t have to. If you are leasing through them. It’s not like they are going to keep you away from the deal.

No. The lease is through US Bank. You do not need another account for the lease.

I couldn’t call Toyota financial services and ask them to make me a bank account. Right?

No I don’t think so. I will try and get some info on this, none of this was mentioned when we discussed the price, I am sorry

Ask for all the info. You should work with a dealer that is being transparent. Besides helping you analyze your deal better, it’ll help the community to compare. I’m speaking for myself as I just started looking for either RAV4 or Honda CR-V for a family member.

I will ask the dealership to do it through US Bank, I will try and get the contract and break it down to be sure, thank you

No worries!

Usually dealers do not tell you these things. Make sure you read “Leasing 101” and ask all questions before you sign.

But I would probably get an offer from another dealer with that original quote.

I will contact the salesman and ask for a copy of the contract/lease quote so I can compare and have all the info, thank you for your help it means a lot

When I get specifics and decide I will post about it! This website has been a god send