Monthly Payment: $277
Drive-Off Amount: $3569
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF:
Residual: $23,966
Incentives: $435.75
Region: NY Long Island
Looks like a pretty good deal to me, anything that can be improved? Thanks!

Leasing a car outside of the warranty is not recommended (36mos warranty typically). Also, you haven’t listed money factor or the sales price of the vehicle so there’s not enough information to truly tell you if the deal is good or not.

Given that you’ll be effectively paying $527/mo I’m guessing that this is a pretty bad deal.

That looks wrong. How’d you get that number?

$277 x 39 months + $3,569 (downpayment) divided by 39 months.

Your formula isn’t correct, but even then, the result doesn’t come anywhere near your posted number.

Feel free to post something helpful here. If I’m wrong then so be it.

The $3569 adds $91.50/month so the payment comes to $368.50. Did they give you a breakdown of what the dealer discount & rebates are? FCA has some unnecessarily complicated rebates. Make sure you qualify for them and also make sure you’re not missing out on some.

Somethings wrong with your calc. It’s an effective payment of $368.51/mo.

OP, it’s a standard deal on base Big Horn. Nothing crazy, you didn’t get a steal, but you didn’t get fucked. Enjoy.

I was looking at the RAM, but ended up with a Tundra TRD Sport at $285/mo with $700 DAS. I like the RAM more, but couldn’t justify the extra cost as similarly equipped RAM would be $375-400/mo.

I’ve seen good deals on base V8 Big Horns on LI.

Which dealer are you going through? I got a pretty damn good deal on same exact truck in Jan. $226/month 36 months, but only 7.5k/year, total DAS $1,580. Same bank: TFCU. LOVE the truck so far!

1 Like

This is at East Hills

I checked them out when I was shopping and I think the # started with a $4. Wife got a good deal on a Jeep there in 2019; but I didn’t have luck with either Ram or Challenger shopping there in past year.

Check out Westbury Jeep/Ram. They had a ton in stock. Worth a visit; they don’t seem to deal much over phone. Also check out South Shore Jeep/Ram; we’re competitive, but not as good as Westbury at the time.

Yea I believe the deal was originally with Westbury but apparently they tried to bait and switch on me, so Rodo then switched to East Hills, seems to be the best deal I can find currently but I’ll definitely try to see if I can qualify for any more rebates etc. to sweeten it a bit.

Yea, I think you have a little more room. Incentives reset next week; could be better or worse.

Still a bit heavy on DAS. Good luck; great truck

1 Like