2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 lease

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab, 4x4, 5’7 box, Night edition and level 2 equipment group.
MSRP: $54,745
Monthly Payment: $588
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:42
Annual Mileage:15000
MF:.00031
Residual:$26,278 (48%)
Incentives:$11,045
Region:MA
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Truck has 12 inch nav screen, upgraded sound system, and panoramic sunroof as extra options.

Dealership is also tinting windows, installing leather Katskin seats, putting on side steps, installing spray in bed liner, tonneau cover, bed rails and lights, bed divider, and heavy duty floor mats.

I’ve never posted here, but I’ve found the community quite useful and wanted to contribute.

What out of those dealership options are you paying out of pocket for? I know the leather seat katskins are not factored in for residual value. Aka they’re adding the 1k for seats to the price of truck and you’re never seeing 48% of that money back if that makes sense.

Katskin, steps, tint, and everything for the bed are being added on, so not part of the residual. Cost is spread out over 42 months of the lease. Hope that helps.

Pull that stuff out, lease would be right around $510 a month I’d think.

I had a Laramie quote in December for 510 with tax a month on a 2020. Shop around.

That’s not a good deal…

1 Like

~11k off msrp seemed like a pretty decent offer. You seeing better, I’d like to know what I should be pushing for.

Your never stated the dealer discount portion. I’m assuming the $11k is discount+incentives. That being the case that amount isn’t great considering probably $8500 of that is Incentive/rebate. Meaning only a $2500 dealer discount.

Apologies. 5k dealer discount and 6500 in incentives.