Drive-Off Amount: $2,834.00
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00280
Residual: 61%
Incentives: None
Region: West
Leasehackr Score: 6.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Porsche&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=72995&sales_price=67995&months=36&mf=.0028&dp=0&dealer_fee=995&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=700&sales_tax=8.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

$5,000 discount on the Cap Cost.

I appreciate any advice. I know they did a refresh on some of the navi-tech with the 2020s. MF seems a bit high (not dealer controlled, I know).

Part of me wonders if I would be better of buying and financing through a bank. I know that depends on APR and obviously the accident risk factor plays into this.

Thanks!

You’re better off buying it. Porsche’s are known for it leasing well.

Your user name is a good match for this deal. :grinning:

MF is dealer controlled, they can mark it up from the buy rate.

1 Like

I believe this is the lowest LH score that I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

LOL, I was worried that might be the case.

Ahh so I was mistaken. Thought it was controlled by the banks. Guess they are the bank in this case.

Part of me thinks that even with the money off it is a bad buy. I know Porsche’s don’t really discount much.

I’m surprised that you only got a 6% reduction off msrp.

For reference I’m turning in my 2017 Macan in a month or two. Macan S fully loaded with 2k down and I’m at $780 a month. Granted the revamp might warrant a higher sales price but 6% seems low, no?

That’s kind of what I was thinking regarding the discount.

It’s a bit of both. Bank sets buy rate, but the dealer can mark it up.

Bank control the RV.

Most of the other MF numbers I have seen regarding Porsche deals are more or less the same (edmunds and elsewhere).

A Macan S deal you got in 2017 is unrelateable to what’s available now due to different incentives programs, MSRP’s, market demand, and interest rates.

The captive sets the RV and the base money factor, but dealers can mark up the money factor for profit.

Unfortunately, Porsche MF is generally around .00280 so it looks as if you’re already getting buy rate.

Porsche doesn’t lease too well.

The bank sets the floor, the dealer can mark it up.

No incentives and effective 6.72% :-1:t2::-1:t2:

The only reason to lease would be a business who could write it off.

Thanks to all for the insightful info. I guess I hadn’t realized how bad leasing with Porsche was. I’ve purchased many cars, however, I’ve never leased one.

They seem to hold value quite well versus other vehicles.

This makes the e-tron MF look like a bargain lol.

1 Like