2020 Porsche Macan Lease Deal (CA)

Any idea if this is a good lease deal on Macan?
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Porsche Macan
MSRP: $54,100
Monthly Payment: $598+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0 cap reduction + drive offs
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 10k
Region: SoCal

What’s the breakdown of the drive offs?

What’s the selling price, incentives, MF?

No way to properly evaluate a deal without all of the details.

I do not know. I just found this deal on the internet.

From website
*42 month closed end lease with approved credit through U.S. Bank. $1,293 due at signing ($0 cap reduction, $695 acquisition fee, and 1st payment) plus tax and government fees. No security deposit required. Based on 10,000 miles per year with 25 cents per excess mile. 1 at this offer stk#P18725. Expires 04/30/2020.

Not terrible for a mailer …”one at this price” so probably gone.

I’d rather have an Audi SQ5 at this kind of price personally.

Have you reached out to dealers for an actual lease quote then?

3 Likes

Sounds like you are new to leasing so I’d recommend you take some time and read up important factors (datapoints) that make up a lease.

Posting these nondescript “deals” won’t yield the meaningful response. Everyone on the forum will tell you to educate yourself unless you go the broker route.

1 Like

This looks like a US bank lease. Also its very unlikely that you find a car at $54100 MSRP. You are likely not going to find the right equipment. This will be a stripped down car.

Does your dealer do USBank leases? Just curious.

The turn in roulette stories are pretty off putting to me, I’m not sure I’d ever be able to sign a USBank lease. Haven’t seen any nasty examples on the forum in the last couple months, but for awhile we were getting a post every other week about crazy damage charges.

We do. But we make sure that the client understand what they are signing up for. We explain that we as a brand cannot change any decision they make and the only reason to do business with them is for a cheaper payment. You can pay a little more for quality lease of service from Porsche or take the cheap lease from US Bank. Even then, this is a $54100 MSRP car. No leather, no blind spot, most likely no sunroof… Pretty much a stripped down car. I personally would get a Pre-owned Macan lease instead.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/porsche-macan-loaner-deal-starting-at-539-mo-0-down/252190

1 Like

Mckenna always have a bunch of stripped down cars available.