Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Please go to bottom post and check regularly to take advantage of lowest pricing on vehicles as they become available

Most units are in stock, price subject to change.

If you are looking for a specific vehicle and it isnt listed feel free to contact.

I can be reached by PM or on my cell phone 310-405-3507

Jeff Roney
Beach Cities Auto Brokers

5 Likes

When do you think dealers will have a good amount of Tundras in stock? I’m in the Bay Area.

1 Like

2021s should start arriving in October and maybe another month for supply to catch up, but thats a little on the optimistic side. Could be longer

1 Like

Last Week of September incentives!

Most of these vehicles are 0.00001 Money Factor or 0% on a purchase so these are as low as they get (While supplies last)

1 Like

Updated for October

No Suv s ?

Toyota SUVs are tougher right now which is why I’m ephasizing my abolute lowest and most aggressive Toyota Models

Rav4s are in low supply
Venzas are brand new so no crazy discounts
Highlanders I have pretty good pricing

Looking for a 2020, 8 passenger Highlander hybrid xle, have anything?

I dont have any in Norcal, I do have some 2020 HIghlander Hybrid XLEs in Socal though

Can you post or PM the details or the highlander

Can you share details on a Highlander Limited AWD? Nor or So Cal…

Zip Code? Colors? Packages? Miles?

Ideally white with grey or black interior
36/10

No preference on packages

Jeff, amazing deals as always! got any last minute leases on prius? I can text you direct.

Yes you can always text or call 310-405-3507

Do you have any deals on a 2020/2021 Tacoma TRD off-road 4x4 in cement with the premium package? Preferably to purchase

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Hi. Looking for 2020/21 Highlander Hybrid Limited or Platinum AWD. Prefer Blizzard Pearl Ex and Glazed Caramel Interior. I’m based out of the SF bay area. Thanks!

1 Like

Want to give a huge shoutout to Jeff as he helped me get my hands on a 2021 Supra for a really good deal today.

From my previous experience car buying can be a nightmare so I was delighted in how effortless the process went with Jeff, he was very responsive, knew exactly what I was looking for and didn’t try to sell me any bad deals. 100% worth flying down from SF to LA to do business with you.

1 Like

also 2020/21 Highlander Hybrid Limited or Platinum AWD. Any special? No rush, can wait few month. Can you post few deals please

3 Likes