Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Automatic or Manual?

Do you have any NorCal supra 3.0 Premiums?

My Socal network has better pricing by a lot on Supras. Your friend can pick up here or can pay about $500 for shipping.

Reach me at 310-405-3507

Hi Jeff,
Looking for a 4Runner w/3rd row in white or black. 3yr/12k lease if possible, but flexible. $1k-$1.5k down. College Grad, First Responder, and have financed with TFS many times. SoCal area. Thanks

Greg

My lovely new 2021 Toyota 4Runner Off Road Premium sitting majestically on my driveway. Thanks to Jeff a couple weeks ago. First time ever doing a lease and all things considered, I was still expecting something other than a beautifully lease hacked deal once I walked through the door of the dealership and I was surprised yet again. I got the beautifully lease hacked deal and an experience at a dealership that could only be imagined. Jeff was awesome, his dealer was awesome, their staff was awesome. They had everything prepared and the whole process was fairly quick. The manager at the dealership even caught an error in the numbers I missed and corrected it fast. Hows that for honest and reputable! Not many options on leasehackr if you live on the west coast but not in California. I was going to go with another broker on here with great deals but after I factored in the broker fee on that broker (Jeff didnt have one) and the difference in transport and did the hard math, Jeff was the best choice. Glad he was! I don’t doubt that he works until 10pm because he called me at 8:30pm one night to get some last minute info needed to close the deal. Did I mention that he was able to meet me at the dealer and was even willing to go over any features of the car if I had questions? Work with Jeff, you won’t be disappointed!

3 Likes

Is this for Cal only or out of state too?

Depends on the deal, some of my dealers are okay with out of state if you pick it up and drive it back

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, any deals on 2020 Camry LE or SE. Zip code 92126, 12Kmiles/yr, and 3Y lease, with $0 due at signing.

Thanks

J
Hi Jeff, do you have any Tacos with leather? Thx

Yes which one?

Hello @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto, looking for 2021 Sienna XLE 12k 36-39months hoping for minimal down. Do you have many? Zip = 90274.

Yes I do, let me know when you are ready to move forward and have a color picked out

TRD Sport with Premium Sport pkg
V6 4x4 A/T
Cement/Black leather
Adv Technology Pkg
LEDs

Any Prius deals?

1 Like

Regular Prius? Which trim? What zip code?

1 Like

are there any highlanders XLE/XSE AWD in stock? looking for a 10/36 lease.
thanks!

Just wanted to say thank you to Jeff. Great guy to work because he’s patient and is transparent throughout the whole process. He got me the vehicle I wanted even though it was tough to find and closed the deal fast so I could secure it. It took me about 30 minutes to be in and out of the dealership with my new taco. Thank you Jeff and I’ll be doing business with you again.

3 Likes

Tacoma inventory has been hard in California. Thank you Jeff for doing your best here for folks who need a truck.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff,
Any of those Tacos above come in Army Green?
I’m in SoCal and looking to sign as early as this weekend.

You’ll take ANY Tacoma in Army green or what are you specifically looking for?

310-405-3507 Call/Text

1 Like