Socal/Norcal Toyota + Lexus Purchase and Lease deals. Go to bottom for latest deals

Sure which one?

I picked up a car with Jeff tonight. Process was fast and easy. Highly recommended!

Any deals on the 2021 Sienna LE or XLE, 8 seats?
Zip: 94597
Miles: 12K/years

on 36/12k with $1000 due at signing you will be in the low $500s tax included on the LE and the Mid to high $600s on the XLE depending on MSRP and options

Once you have it narrowed down and are ready to move forward you can reach me by PM or on my cell phone 310-405-3507 and I can run exact numbers based on an exact Sienna

Hey Jeff…just joined this forum and you seem to be the man to talk to about Toyotas.

I am based out of Fresno and am trying to expand my research to North or So Cal.

Looking for deals on a 2020 or 2021 Highlander Hybrid XLE. Color doesn’t matter as much as the deal itself.

3year/ 15,000 mi / $1000 ish due at signing.

Any guidance would help. Thanks.

how much is 9 MSDs?

Can I get the same PM Jeff, 2021 Tacoma TRD offroad 4x4, cement, premium, purchase and lease? Thanks.

I have a Toyota in my house hold, 1st responder in the household and work for a large corporation. Would any of these lower the monthly on the 4runner?

Unfortunately Toyota deosn’t offer much in terms of extra incentives, they have college grad or miltary rebate only (Must lease through TFS)

If you have leased or financed a Toyota through Toyota Financial before theres a slight extra savings on the 4Runner lease

Where are you located?

I sell through multiple dealers throughout all of California. If you are interested in the 4Runner lease special that is through my Southern California network.

You can call/text me at 310-405-3507

Jeff,
I’m not sure i picked up on it. Are you able to do out of state leases since you work with a number of dealerships?
Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Texted you but this might be easier.

Looking for a quote on a 2021 Avalon XSE. 36/10 with ~$1,500 down zipcode: 94010

Thanks

Any other model Tacoma’s Jeff or is the SR the sweet spot right now?

Any lease deals on Camary/86 for 24 months/10k?

Those aren’t great choices if you are set on 24 months

Whats your zip code? Also which trim level?

SR is definitely the sweet spot, I have other Tacoma deals as well but this is one I decided to highlight for now

Thank you sir. Not a rush but if you see any deals on a 24/12 TRD off road (MSRPn~45k) please post or let me know. Prefer Cement or Silver. Cali zip 95139 (San Jose). But I have dual resident with the Arizona. So can pick up in Southern California too.

I am open to a 36 month lease also.
Zip is 94041.
I am more interested in 86 GT

Automatic or Manual?