2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4matic Deal Check

What’s your opinion on this deal? Do I have more room?

2020 GLS 450 loaner with 5500 miles. Just hashing it out for fun, not in a dire need of a car.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 MB GLS450 4Matic
MSRP: $85,000
Monthly Payment: $860
Drive-Off Amount: $12k (Includes MSD)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k
MF: 0.00157 BEFORE MSD (.00087 after MAX MSD)
Residual: 54%
Incentives: Fleet
Region: VA
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&miles=15000&msd=10&msrp=85000&sales_price=69800&months=36&mf=.00157&dp=2131&dealer_fee=500&acq_fee=1095&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=2000&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=4.15&demo_mileage=5500&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&salesPriceTax_radio=true

Then just wait til inventory improves

Definitely going to be waiting a minimum of a month for this car (it won’t be sold for sure). The numbers won’t change drastically either if I do wait that month. Just wanted to get opinions on the deal. I thought it was a great discount for this car considering it’s a new model.

Looks good to me. I’m in NJ, anyone see one at this price. Ready to get one asap.

It is a great deal but the program support is not very strong. Actually Mercedes increased the MF for the GLS from June to August.

Yeah that’s why I want to see what the programs will be next month. I don’t think they would worsen the programs too much further if they do. Hoping more inventory starts getting allocated and they decide to add a higher incentive or lower MF.

I would keep this discount at the minimum as well so that won’t change.

Yup just hit me up I can give you that info even if you don’t shop with me.

$15k discount off MSRP is good - we only got $7k off but that was for a new vehicle. Those residuals are hideous.

GLS is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned so I expect you will be happy once you are in it.

That’s awesome, thank you so much!

1 Like

I absolutely loved driving it so no doubt there. I wish the residual was a bit better since it’s a new model.

Curious to know if you ended up getting it?

Any reason why you are going with 15K mikes and not 10K? Reducing to 10K increases the residual by 3% lowering your monthly payment by $70.

Also - how does someone know if they qualify for fleet?

Maybe because they drive that much? IDK, just my wild ass guess :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Will be getting it soon. Also working up a deal with the dealer that I can share here. PM me if you’re interested!

@max_g That was a great wild ass guess. I actually drive more but this is what I would need. It may reduce some as I may not have to travel as much with everything going on but I rather get the miles rather than prepay before end of lease.

Hi. Can you please share what your final deal was? I’m interested in obtaining a GLS 450 as well. Thanks

1 Like

I did not go with this car as I didn’t need one urgently and I passed it onto my family member. The number was very similar ($850) with EVERYTHING rolled in and with VA Tax.

1 Like