2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA 4MATIC

Seems to be only 55% RV?
What is a realistic expectation of the discounts and MF? Location: MA
TIA

GLA What 250?

yes GLA250 4MATIC

I found something like that. They are actually temporary closed. I know from the experience that they can provide some additional discount if you will reach out to them via email.

https://www.mbrvc.com/loaner-vehicles/#action=im_ajax_call&perform=get_results&bodytype[]=SUV&page=1&model[]=GLA

Edmunds will tell you the MF and verify RV. You looking at new or loaner? New I’ve been seeing anywhere from 8-12%, loaner around 17-20%.
Shop around and see what you can negotiate down to so you can tell us what discounts are currently being offered.

Thanks, man. I don’t really care if it’s a new one or a loaner tbh. I will only drive it for three years anyway.

In that case, go with a loaner. You’ll get the better MB deals with one.
I believe the interior redesign that’s come out in some models isn’t going into the GLA until 2021

Was in touch with a MB dealer. Correct on all fronts. 2020 GLA, last year of this design. Discounts up to -20% off MSRPs (a couple a touch over 20). '21’s due to start production later this year when (hopefully) the factories start up again. '20’s will have big reductions later this year.