2020 Mazda CX30 Premium $301/month (incl. taxes) $1500 DAS

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Mazda CX30 Premium
MSRP: $$30,990
Monthly Payment: $301
Drive-Off Amount: $1540
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .00071
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $360 Lease Cash, $750 Mazda Loyalty
Region: Northeast (Buffalo, NY)
Leasehackr Score: 8.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I could not get the calculator to line up with my actual monthly payment, so I am also attaching the lease sheet. I don’t want to hear any negative comments about this deal. I was going to go with a broker but I would have had to fly down to NYC to get it and the price difference from what the broker quoted me at to my actual monthly payment was not far off.

These are expensive. You did OK (for this car)… but, let’s be clear — not a great value.

1 Like

Thanks for posting your deal, we don’t get to see many CX-30s. Enjoy.

Future Hackr Data Point:
$30,990 MSRP
$28,675 Selling Price
$ 2,315 Pre-Incentive Discount
7.5% Pre-Incentive Discount @ AWD Premium buy rate MF 0.00071

Incentives:
$360 lease Cash
$750 Loyalty

1 Like

Not a hackr worthy deal by any means but it was the car I wanted and the price isn’t horrific. Forgot to also mention Mazda waived first month payments so my DAS was just the $500 down plus up front dealer and gov fees

A solid deal in an brutal market is a worthy deal. At a 10% pre-incentive you save $780 on your deal. 1st month waiver incentive isn’t always available so you could look at it as if you missed out on $580 in savings. Stay away from Starbucks for 6 months and you make up the difference. Enjoy your solid deal.

1 Like

Appreciate the positive feedback, thank you. Staying away from Starbucks might be a struggle :rofl:

Only posting this as a data point. Not looking for praise as I know it isn’t a hackr worthy deal, but still solid in this climate in my opinion.

I hope more people follow your lead.

It is helpful to see “hackr worthy” deal posts so you can challenge yourself to push for big discounts.

But it is just as helpful to learn from folks that when in knowing what a good deal looked like, grinded negotiations with 4-7 dealers and shared the best deal possible … at that moment in time … in that market environment. That is the reality for most people on this forum.

Once again, thanks for sharing.

1 Like