2020 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD?

What my insurance company is offering is the same as what mazda is quoting me for; i personally would not be getting the protection packages, however, the drivers of the vehicle would just like that peace of mind. Personally don’t have it on mine :slight_smile:

I tried adjusting the calculator but still having difficulty getting the numbers to match; ;if anyone is kind enough to help, please do, would appreciate it. Thank you!

^^^^ What he said.

Whenever you are having trouble getting your calculator to match, 99% of the time the answer is in the calculator tutorial.

See section: Selling Price

This is the selling price of the vehicle, before incentives. This the negotiated price of the vehice, pre-incentive , with any non-residualized items added on (accessories, wear and tear, etc).

I don’t accept the garbage add on so I don’t have experience putting them into the calculator. But if I did I would follow the instructions for “non-residualized” items added on.

Hope this works for you.

One more thing. It sounds like your parents really want the add ons ( I hope I am wrong). Add ons can be negotiated, get a lower price. Add ons are high profit items for dealers.

Thank you so much for all your help! That helped a lot! Will try to reconvince them again haha. Again, thank you!

I should probably have tagged @KKars who I was replying to… he was looking at CX5 and CX30

1 Like

:laughing:

@jsingh5292 Check out @nyclife , a broker on this site with a great reputation. Does business in NJ NY PA CT.

He posted his July Deal Spreadsheet and he has an amazing deal on a CX-5 Touring AWD. $267/month pre-tax. 10.7% pre-incentive discount!!! nyclife is not showing any NJ lease cash so the $267 might get better since you have $1,220 lease cash in NJ.

Your next move should be reaching out to nyclife. Good luck.

1 Like

@KKars Check out @nyclife , a broker in the NJ NY CT PA area. I have read nothing but good things about him.

He posted his July Deal Spreadsheet and he has an amazing deal on a CX-30 Base AWD. $214/month pre-tax. A 12.3% pre-incentive discount!!! nyclife is not showing any NJ lease cash so the $214 might get better - not sure what your edmunds search found out.

Reach out to nyclife. Good luck.

I reached out to him, two weeks ago and still waiting for his reply. Just saw your post and contacted him if he can really get me the car, I need it ASAP. I would not mind to get CX-5 as it looks great deal too. Thanks.

will do thank you!

Brokers get really busy during the last 10 days of the month and a few days into the new month as they close down deals and ramp up for the new month. I would be surprised if you all don’t connect soon. nyclife might be the key to a good deal in this tight inventory market.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

Say it ain’t so. His deals look great.

You think someone who hasn’t replied in two business days let alone two weeks is suddenly going to drop everything and deliver a car to you ASAP?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Find a deal DIY or find another broker.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Good lease deal? Mazda Cx-5

@jsingh5292 Check out @AutoNinjas. They have July Mazda deals posted.

2 Likes

Thank you! will do!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2