2020 M5 Comp $1,329.99/month, $0 down, + Transfer fee

Take down the $3500, you are confusing everyone.

God bless though, 3k effective payment for 6 months of use.

1 Like

My bad I was wondering why you kept saying $4,000. I didnt write the title. I particularly filled this out and the admin helped me must of filled in the title. I fixed it now. Sorry for the confusion.

Calculator always helps! Should be close to your deal if I remember correctly

This car was a steal especially with 2020 inventory being low and finding the right color combo! Aragon brown + carbon roof+ bw sound was tough to find!

Don’t worry, people said my payment was high when I got 16% off a new 2020 m4 vert before i linked the calculator

The mods are amazing especially the exhaust. A few m customers have complained the exhaust noise is too subdued in stock form

2 Likes

image So this was not your deal, Quentin?

1 Like

Yes that would of been my deal from him. 119,000MSRP

This was 6 months ago just as an fyi. All of the documentation I have with the dealership and customer is at an entirely different payment, we were at 11% off on the M5 that month.

I’ve sold hundreds of cars since.

Not really sure how or why this concerns you though.

1 Like

Why does it concern you? You’re the one being a jerk to a forum member. You lied about your offer, and then tried to play it as not a big deal since it was 6 months ago and you’ve sold other cars.

9 Likes

I didn’t lie. I have it in writing, would def post, just don’t want to reveal my dealer contacts… I made a simple point.

Are you gonna say that you’ve never told them that their transfer payment was high. Massive lol.

Still unsure how you are involved

1 Like

Nyclife, I don’t trust you given the evidence. You’re losing this one. Just because you didn’t write the email doesn’t mean it wasn’t your deal.

9 Likes

In New Jersey, you pay tax upfront on the entire lease correct? So if transferred to a state that taxes on the payment (AZ for example), my payment would be $1448 (9%). Is this accurate about New Jersey?

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t know. But I just reached out to Dan @nextlevelautobrokers to see if he can help out with the right answer.

1 Like

You will have to ask BMWFS but typically this is correct

U will have to pay tax on the payment

2 Likes

In NY you have to pay tax on remaining payments doesn’t matter if previous owner already paid for it even in NY.

3 Likes

Wait you leased this thing then spent 10k in mods? On a lease? so what happens when you turn it in at end of lease? take mods off? crazy…

2 Likes

Payment not smart. Mods not smart.

What do you expect from OP?

1 Like

Admin can you please close this thread. Car is gone

2 Likes