2020 M340i loaner

Pretty sure you can’t get CCA on a demo.

If true, 18.5% on an M340 is fantastic.

You are right it should have less than 1000 miles
Do you think my OL code would work from last year UDE? Or cannot be combined with Type J ( penfed)?

How much is due at signing?

AFAIK it cannot be combined with PenFed

Just msd $3150

Good deal then, in my experience a dealer stacked my ol code from lunar year event and penfed ymmv

Also isnt loyalty 2000 and lease cash 1000?

You are well trusted hacker so i ask one more questions,

I was looking at loaner i3 as well as I already have M4 cs and economic DD would be nice

Penfed offers surprisingly $11000 incentives for i3, can this be combined with bmw lease cash of $7500? I know all penfed incentives can be combined with any bmw lease incentives but i thought this was a lot of incentives

Thanks!

Here in socal it is 1750 lease cash and 750 loyalty

Which dealership are you looking at? In SoCal?

Dude come on. He hasn’t even signed yet!

The M430i is stellar 18.5% is as good as you’ll get it… most ig love got is 15%

Here is the PenFed thread. From what I recall you need to finance thru PenFed for the i3 rebate:

It took me awhile for me, i was originally looking for 330i m sport but ive noticed there are a lot of M40i loaners.

It is one of the norcal dealers, best i found in socal was 16%

That’s pretty good. I was quoted around 550 per month by a broker. What’s the best you guys have seen on this model? I can wait until the end of April to sign, think the deals will get better at the end of March or in April?

I got 510 with tax msrp 59k sell price was 51000

36/10 California

What state?

California

So over night incentive is reduced by $500
I swear there was lease credit of 1750 and loyalty of $750, now the dealer is saying incentive is reduced fo 2000 combined so i checked bmwusa website plugging in my zipcode and indeed it has been reduced

Im not signing

1 Like

It still seems like a good deal no?