2020 M340i lease ask for help in NY

Even deposit on the customized order? That’s what my sales said, “Since this is a customized order, the deposit is non-refundable”. I didn’t challenge him because it sounds reasonable at the time he said that.

@AP919 writes her heart out on ny taxes and you fools just never look her post up for answers #ap109 for ny lease hacker tax guru :wink:

1 Like

Even “non-refundable” deposits are refundable.

Everything’s refundable if you talk to the right people.

Just update my status. Turns out my sales wrote down the wrong address so BMWFS was asking for the evidence for that wrong address. I do also find out later I have a Corp sales discount for another $500 rebate. My buddy told me that I should get the ultimate care plus because I will need to replace my pads and wipes before the lease end (36K/3yrs). Considering my dealer is asking for $749+tax for the ultimate care plus. I am seriously thinking about that. Please provide your suggestions. Thank you all.

UC+ is $700.

That’s what I also found in other posts here. Can I buy it online or some where else? Like other dealers? Thanks.

Yes AFAIK.

Sorry, just want to ask one more question. Do I only have the chance to buy it on the date when i pick up the car or is there any time frame on it? Thanks.

You should be able to add it down the line but I’ll double check. Not a bad deal on most models to go 1+ if you’re going 36/15.

So, do you mean 36/12 doesn’t worth UC+? Thanks.

UC+ is worth it on 36/12 on most MSport, MLite cars, especially if there’s a chance you might transfer the car down the line.

Also, confirmed that you can add it anytime before warranty end.

Quick update. My sales forwarded my questions to his co-worker “new car business manager”, which insists that the price he provides below is 100% correct, and says that UC+ for $700 is not the correct price. I didn’t even want to ask him to confirm that can i add it anytime before my lease end. So, I am asking you guys suggestions or recommend dealers which are willing to accept online order for UC+, even better if the dealer is in NYC. $700 to $750 is not a big deal, but i really don’t want to be treat like a fool.

• 2020 BMWs come with Free Maintenance for 3yrs or 36k miles (whichever comes first), but DOESN’T INCLUDE Brakes (pads, discs, rotors), Wipers and Manual Clutches.
  1. Maintenance upgrade to FULL (includes Brakes (pads, discs, rotors), wipers, engine belts and Manual Clutches) for **3yr/36k miles = $749+Tax

2. DYNAMIC MAX Tire & Wheel Protection (3yrs) = $1,999 + Tax

• Unlimited Tire Replacements for your 19" Run Flat Tires (as they can’t be repaired and Expensive to replace) due to bubbles, flats, punctures, etc… $0 deductible
  • Unlimited Rim Repair or Replacements for your 19”M Wheels if they are bent, cracked, damaged due to road hazards (potholes, etc)… $0 deductible
  • BONUS = 4 - Cosmetic Repairs (due to curb rash)… $0 deductible
  1. Xzilon 3yr/Unlimited amount of claims no cap on miles = $1,195 + Tax
  • Unlimited Paintless Ding / Dent Removal (4" less, excludes any non-metal exterior parts of the vehicle)
  • Protects Exterior from any fading, tree sap, road salt, insect damage, etc
  • Prevents Interior / Exterior Stains (if interior stains can’t be wiped off or exterior stains can’t be washed off, bring the vehicle in and we’ll take care of it)
  • UNLIMITED cosmetic RIM repairs (due to curb rash)
  • Resists future germs, odors and stains with a protection layer in the A/C vent system, cabin & cargo
  1. Paint protection wrap (City Package) = $995 + Tax
  • Is a thermoplastic urethane film that covers the most vulnerable areas on BOTH bumpers commonly called clear bra.
  • Protects the paint finish from stone chips and minor impacts.
  • Upgraded packages also available ex. (Full hood, mirrors)
  1. Crystal Fusion(3 years) = $499 + Tax
  • HD Glare Reduction & SAFETY Windshield Application (Includes Re-Application for 5yrs)