2020 Lincoln Aviator

Not always…depends on Captive. GM, for example, recently has had 1-2% lower residuals on higher trimmed cars.

2 Likes

The higher the trim the more value it loses, generally. Some exceptions, sure.

2 Likes

I don’t see this as doing “battle” with the Q8. Q7, maybe. The Q8 is not as practical as the Aviator is and I’d say the interior quality and technology involved is on a slightly different level. You can park your Q8 in 3D… what a novel way evolve 360-degree view cameras.

1 Like

I just built one I’d like for 61k… no need for hybrid, awd and reserve I is plenty comfort. Would be nice to splurge an additional 3k for massaging seats tho haha.

I like the look of non lighting package headlights a bit better than the advanced package ones. Seems like both are led lights, but the advanced package has dlr

1 Like

The messaging seats are really just anti fatigue seats, same thing as what we have on the f150 platinum, lincoln needs to upgrade their messaging seats like bmw and mb. The 21 way adjustable seats are in that package I believe so that helps, not worth 3k imo, I think it’s a 1.5k bump on the navigator which makes no sense. Definitely has sexier lines than the navigator, I think moms navigator is going on swapalease when this comes out lol.

1 Like

For the Lincoln Aviator, 2020 Reserve level, 15,000 miles, 36 month lease, does anyone know the money factor, residual and any lease credits if any?

Edmunds does

1 Like

I’m hitting refresh on swapalease, is mamma shakur posting her whip any time soon?

1 Like

the aviator is as expensive to lease as the damn navigator atm, solid No lol.

a little late but the apr is something like 4.5%

Anyone drive the aviator yet ? What did you think ?

it’s ok, backseats on the smaller size but riding in a navigator just before is probably not the smartest idea. Good size crossover, the air glide suspension is nice.