I have a lease quote from a Lexus dealer:
MSRP: $57,505
Discount: $5,000
Lease Cash: $1,500
Term: 36, 10K
MF: 0.0009
Residual: 58%
One month lease free.
They are quoting a $630 monthly payment (before tax)
The problem I’m having is that I can’t figure out how the $1,500 lease cash factors into the quote. I don’t see it as a cap cost reduction. The dealer said that it’s automatically applied as a down payment.
Having an effective $6,500 discount off MSRP with MF of 0.0009 and 58% RV should get me to about $589 per month not $630. Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Right, I see it in the quote, but the math doesn’t make sense to me. If I use the Leasehackr calculator, I get $589

Because it’s likely wrong. Incentives are taxed and you seem to have no fees or taxes input.

If you post a link to your calculator rather than a picture, it is much easier for us to help.

1 Like

Also, your DAS amount doesn’t match

1 Like

Thanks @mllcb42 I think it’s the DAS. It looks like they are applying the $1500 discount to the price at delivery so that it’s $0 at drive off.
Still can’t get the calculation to match exactly but it’s much closer now.
Calculator

It’s basically there

So is that your question? Dealership isn’t marking anything up on the back. You could apply MSDs to lower the rate further (I would). Or if this is what you have your heart set on then sign and drive.

Hey @klnjj I can beat that RX deal. I just pm’d you the info. Shoot me a text if you have any questions. 818.900.2565

BTW @jeisensc, they are marking up the rate. Buy rate is 0.0006 not 0.0009

1 Like