2020 Lexus RX 350 Lease. Good deal?

“Yes. True sign n drive”

The Lexus deal i mentioned above is truly $0 DAS

Hey fellas! How’s everyone doing today ? :joy:

4 Likes

Lol, that is not what he has advertised, but ok.

Quarantined :sweat_smile:

1 Like

same here lol

Yes my lexus deals this month are $0 das if no msd’s and only msd’s das if some one is using MSD’s.

Yea, but thats $0 Due at sign before taxes, correct? Taxes gets added to the the Monthly payment of $401 or 429

Correct yes 7% tax for residents of tricounty S. Florida on the monthly payment

1 Like

That is what I have been trying to explain to @Carl_Fischer. But you know…

1 Like

it’s not just the tax part it’s the whole overall picture lol

he’s not properly comparing apples to apples and trying to convince OP the deal is bad when in reality it’s actually an excellent deal (probably the best he is going to get in New York right now with all things considered)

@mani_is_kool if you have quarantine time like the rest of us to read the thread you’ll understand

2 Likes

JMD, based on what I’ve seen, the discount you have from the dealership is pretty good,especially for a Lexus. You’re getting a 15k mile a year lease so that lowers the residual value and NY does not allow MSDs.

The deal offered seems competitive to me (compared to other Lexus). If the RX 350 is what you want then it wouldn’t be bad to take it… is it a unicorn? Probably not, but still a very competitive deal for an RX.

With that said, I think there are other luxury crossovers that may be more competitive for the price, but it sounds like your heart is set on the RX.

3 Likes

How are you guys getting these numbers? Through talking through the website? I work for Subaru/Hyundai in Cortlandt Manor and i been off since sunday. Would they be able to deliver the car since we are not even working/

So at the moment they have made Car sales an essential service under some contingencies. Sales people have to work from home and cars have to be delivered. So sales at my store in Manhattan has been closed from Monday but we are able to run numbers because we have access to Web desking or contact the management to get numbers and so on.

Please read my comments carefully.

My heart is definitely not set on the RX. What other vehicles would you suggest that could be more competitive?

No amount of reading will magically change JMD’s situation of living in NY and paying NY taxes, wanting 15k miles a year, and trying to lease a 55k MSRP car instead of a 47k one…

4 Likes

My friend… search the forum for X3 M40i, Volvo XC60 T6, or loaner GLC 300 or Q5.

I would be interested in an X3 M40i, but have been looking and have been quoted outrageous numbers. My wife has the Q5 and I certainly do not want that.

I will say this, you are trying to lease a vehicle at 15k miles a year… most of the DEALS I’ve seen were for 10k miles and under.

You will be paying additional per month because of the yearly mileage as it lowers residual value. Any “deals” to be had would probably not look too good. Have you thought about Alfa Stelvio on a 2 year lease?

I think that car is UGLY! No way!

I don’t think it will be that bad. He is open to a higher payment I think as long as he feels it is worth the deal. BMW deal adjustment for the 15k should be like $35-45/mo difference, right?

1 Like