2020 Lexus NX300 Base AWD Lease Check

So I am looking at a car for the spouse and it looks like the Lexus NX300 may fit the bill. The quote I got so far is:

MSRP: $46,382
Sell Px: $43,000
Rebates:$3,250
Term: 27/12K
Residual: 62%
MF: .00095
Upfront: $921.33 (1st month+$75 doc +DMV~$285)
Monthly:$563

I tried to get the link below to show the above but I wasn’t sure how to fix it. I guess my question is with about 7% off a 2020 and decent lease cash on top, is there much more room especially for a short lease? Based on a longer lease, it looked like the residual reduction of 2 or 3% would make the payments roughly equal and I would then prefer the shorter lease. Any input on this one as I would like to get one asap. Thanks!

LH Calc:

Horrible deal walk away. Look at my RX the big brother of the NX thread

And all rolled in with fees and taxes

From the looks of it you got a high monthly payment and the TTL isn’t rolled in

RX the big Brother 384

Thanks for the honest feedback! Would hate to be taken for a ride. The link you gave is broken. Can you repost it? Any other opinions out there?? Thanks all!!!

Post edited try link now should be working.

Not sure if rebates have changed from December but I picked up an f sport last month.
MSRP $45,893
Selling: 42,505
Cash down: 2k
Monthly payment: $434
LFS excess wear & use (personal preference) 27 months/12k

I believe there’s a redesign scheduled for 2021 but my Pathfinder lease was up and I needed something fast. Looked at the RX but really wanted something more compact.

Very useful info thanks. Hope you are enjoying it!

@Mburrz11

December to Remember is the best Lexus incentive month.

Sorry to say that deal isn’t a very good one either.

Doesn’t matter what model you’re getting, there should always be 0 down on a lease.

The NX should have been sub 300 if discounted correctly and applied lease cash etc…from Lexus

It’s not great but it’s very affordable. I was 27 miles away from going over my allotted milage on my prior lease so was very pressed for time Playing the back and forth game with local dealers and brokers on this site that actually responded to me was not my agenda - it was getting into something within 2 days and that’s what I was able to manage. Plus, I prefer the styling of the NX over the RX. Personal preference goes a long way for something I have to drive for the next 2 years.