2020 Lexus GX 460 lease check

, , ,

This is the deal that I am getting for 2020 Lexus GX 460 with MSRP $57854.00 for 36 month/7.5 miles, With $5650 DAS ($4500 of which are MSD’s). I’m in PA, 9% tax, $499 a month that includes taxes. What do you think about this deal? Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Look at this

Or this

I have seen those deals, I think I got a slightly better deal than the ones that you mentioned, lower monthly payment and few hundred less DAS.

My friend just picked up a GX460 today so he told me as much info as he knows.

2020 GX460, Premium package with few other options, MSRP 58,915

No idea of lease numbers as he doesn’t care how dealer arrives at the payment he’s comfortable with paying.

2k total fees + 4500 msd total at signing, 36/7.5k @ 499/m (NJ sales tax 7.025%)

Edit - forgot to include that dealer also pulled-ahead his 3 payments of 505/m on his existing RX350. He claims Lexus is waiving up to last 6 payments if you stay with the brand…

I can’t believe people make decisions this way.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:
X20x20x20

Most of my friends are payment shoppers. You just can’t save them all!

Looking for some info and help… Interested in leasing a 2020 Lexus GX460 with sport package… standard 36 months with 12 or 15k miles. + possibility of buying it out at lease end if I end up wanting to keep it. zip code 07054. current Lexus lease holder with lease expiring in about 3 months. Are there any specials going on the GX? curious with all fees, MF calculations and taxes…How much out of pocket should I be expecting to pay to get a monthly payment around $500-$550/month…

To a certain extent, I respectfully disagree. Unless you have the intention of trading out of the lease early, of what importance are the sale price, MF, and/or residual to the average consumer? It’s the combination of the aforementioned three that lead to an attractive lease deal (i.e. a strong monthly lease payment). So, in reality, what does the combination matter (again, unless you are planning on trying to trade out to cash out equity, etc.). Unless you are really into the numbers like most of us on this forum are, I see no problem with the average consumer cross shopping dealers purely on start ups and monthly payment. The numbers used to arrive at the monthly are, generally speaking, of little use to the average lessee.

Yes, if you don’t care how much a car costs, caring about the cost is pointless.

A person who is cross shopping an identical MSRP make/model by shopping “only” the monthly payment and startup costs does indeed care about the cost.