2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport S Loaner

“The $99 Electronic Filing Fee is for your Title. New way of filing it no more paper copies, government fee.”

That’s what the explanation was for the $99 fees.

That’s the fee to electronically file for your title, not the price of the title.

Gotcha. Thank you. I requested a full detailed breakdown. Thank you all for your help.

Nice job on this part! Definitely get some clarification about what is contributing to the MP difference.

Did you end up getting this lease offer?
Looking for the same model/lease.

1 Like

Same question. I assume the answer is yes they did.

@azulnyc and @Daddydore - Reach out to @HersheySweet. He can help you with a lease deal for Disco Sports.

Good Luck

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll still do this if you shoot me a message.

1 Like

Thank you @ssedha :+1:t2:
Sent you an email @HersheySweet

Thank you @ssedha for looking out. He messaged me and we are in communication.

I just ran across a $315 Notary charge from 3 different dealers this month. They specifically use maverick and charge $315…total thorn in my side. Figured i’d look for any threads about this. obviously an old thread.

just want to put it out there some dealers are using a notary signing service specifically for automotive signings out of their area. maverick signings is $295 to $350 depending on region and LinkSignings is $199 flat no matter the region.

I couldn’t find a 3rd automotive notary signing service for dealers to shop. Just incase anyone is looking for another option, i’ll leave this right here.