2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S - $380+tax / 1100 mi-mo / 25 mos

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S (4 Door)
(Lease term: 42 months/10k Miles per year)
Lease inception: Sep, 2019

MSRP: $42870
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $380
I pay $380 + $24 (CT Salex tax) = $404 per month

Current mileage: 6500
Maturity mileage: 35,000
Effective miles per month: Approx 1100+ Miles per month (More than 13k miles per year)
Maturity date: 3/30/2023
Months remaining: 25 Months as of 02/16/2021

MSD due (if any): NONE
Cash due (if any): Transfer Fee ($500) + Application fee ($150)

Financial institution: US bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Buyout at lease end: $30,150

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent Condition
Unlimited Sport S
Black exterior
Black Interior
Automatic
3.6L V6
Hard top
Safety group: Blind spot monitor, Rear parking sensors, Rear view camera
Technology group: Dual zone Automatic Air Conditioning, Android Auto/Apple Car play, Uconnect 7 inch display
Mopar Factory Side Steps

Extras that I added:
Rubicon Wheels and tires ($1000)
Underseat powered 400W Subwoofer ($500)
Jeep All weather mats ($100)
Bikini/sunrider soft top ($100)

3 Likes

Nice car and deal. Someone should take this.

1 Like

What’s buy-out at lease end?

Buyout = $30,150

Is that today’s buyout or after lease is up? Wish this was a 6SP MT, but I’m thinking on it.

Lease end buyout

1 Like

Yep. It’s lease end buyout.

Is this still available?

Yes. It’s available.

For someone in NY, we would pay the tax on remaining payments right so: remaining total monthly payments * tax rate?

I was told by the customer service that You will still be paying $380+$25 for the rest of the lease even after transfer.

That should not be the case. If the $25 is NY tax is will be replaced with whatever tax you have in your locality.

There are several conflicting answers for this. I emailed us bank and they said “it depends on the transaction and we can not tell until we start the transfer process”. No kidding, this was their answer.

1 Like

I have assumed leases from 4 different leasing “banks” at it was the same in all cases. Just saying.

1 Like

All depends on how the taxation works in state that the car originated and is going.

If the car originated in a state that just collects tax each month on the monthly payment, then yes, you might not have to pay the previous states taxes, however, if you have a state like NY which collects the tax upfront, and the customer rolled the taxes in, then you have to keep paying that because you aren’t really paying monthly taxes, you’re paying back the money the bank paid the state for the taxes up front.

This makes sense. But U.S. bank has no clue even when asked about specific states.

Hi. Is it still available?

Yes, available.

Interested

Let me know if any questions.