2020 Jeep Wrangler (Diesel)

Yeah, i agree, i think waiting until april is the smarter move. Things will be more aggressive.

The 60 month with a 60% residual is a thing. I looked at taking over one but the lady didn’t understand that her buyout was over 40k but she was trying to sell it for 32. Told her if she paid down the lease to 32 I’d take it over. Ally wasn’t calling her back and she disapppeared. Would have been nice to have a jlu for 52 months for 7k

They’d probably crush you on wear and tear though, hard to keep something nice that long.

Just as I read this, all three of my credit bureaus went into cardiac arrest.

I’m all in favor of the right to die, but 84 months with FCA only ends in murder-suicide. :no_good_man:t2:

On a diesel wrangler? These won’t ever be subvented. If anything was first to not offer leasing and be finance-only :tipping_hand_man:t2:

It’s all moot until you get that trade right-side up.

And as much as the buzzards expect a deal next month, is this leases terribly-stuffed with negative buffet a want or a need?

On the upside, $20K is very generous for an NC Miata. Did they offer that to you in writing?

Last month, before all hell broke loose, Carvana offered only $19K for my 2018 ND Miata Grand Touring with similar mileage.

I was just going to suggest that op deal the miata separately

Yeah, but the deal OP is talking about has zero discount on the Wrangler, no? I think that’s where the extra money for the trade is coming from.

2 Likes

Try to avoid the 60 months lease at all cost. You will likely get hammered with wear and tear at lease end.