2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4. $530 monthly. What do you think of the deal?

I’m looking for a grand Cherokee Limited Is this a good price for a Was offered 42m/12k a year for 429 Think it’s possible to get it under 400 high 300s

Don’t post the same thing in multiple threads @Ceodayday

2 Likes

XC90 T6 RD would be quite a bit more expensive though. Even a T5 momentum would be more expensive and you’re being down graded to fake leather and less power than a GC. A moderately loaded XC90 I’d take over a loaded GC but a base one for more money no way.

1 Like

My 2016 was a momentum. But if you look at the deal the OP is posting and then go to the market place you can find broker deals for loaded up momentums for much better deals I mean his deal is $630 a month if its just first payment at signing. My 70k RD XC90 is $640ish and thats just with MSDS and first payment.

I think what puts me off the 2020/2021 WK2 GC is that its a platform from 2011, its just outdated, not particularly safe, and its expensive for an outdated car.

1 Like

The revised offer is about $537 effectively.

But the whole discussion is apples/oranges. XC90 is usually a lot nicer than a GC, but obv more expensive

1 Like

Missed the revised offer.

I feel like you can get a lower price XC90 for the same as the Overland but at that point its up to if you want more options or a higher end car.

Both are great cars and when the XC90 lease ends it will not be replaced with another. It will be replaced with the new gen GC or Wagoneer with a V8!

1 Like

How much did you pay for it?

Basically $400 a month with first payment down. 7.00% tax included in those figures. Roughly 45k MSRP.

Test drove a XC90 T6 momentum today and Im leaning towards that now :grimacing:… Hope my final numbers are able to help someone else get a deal! Thank you all for your feedback

Lookup @nyclife for one of those!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!