2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - $368/Monthly, TDAS: First Month, DMV, Taxes ($2,614). 43.3K MSRP **UPDATED for FEB**

, ,

Hi could you pm me I’m looking for grand cherokee limited 4x4 with advanced active safety group and sun roof. Zip 07020

Hi looking for Grand Cherokee 4x4 limited w lux group II 36/10k. Rochester NY 14534. Coming from a Lexus nx. Thanks

I am interested Asap please
Miami 33179

What’s an altitude looking like with just the monthly DAS? 36/12 in NJ

Also interested in what an altitude payment will look like, but in CT.

This one?

What is your zip code?

Someone in 11230 just asked me about either an Alt or Upland (basically wants a blacked out version). Any estimate? I’m assuming he wants 36/10 or 12

Ill check Alt for you for 11230, do they qualify for conquest or loyalty?

I’m not sure yet. So run it without. How much is conquest/loyalty? $1000?

Im assuming the Upland won’t lease well? Or is it just gonna be the same since theyre both about $42k with sunroof?

Also, I’m also assuming it’ll be the same as the quote above for CT, except with NYC tax?

07728 thanks

Doing quote for you now.

Conquest: $500 (additional 1K if currently leasing or own any Honda or a Ford Explorer)
Loyalty: 1K

$13 more for 12K miles.

ABOVE IS WITH CONQUEST

ABOVE IS WITH LOYALTY

Fantastic, thank you

1 Like

you got it, ANYTIME !!!

This is without conquest or loyalty.

Thank you for the extremely quick response. I’m not that great at figuring all this stuff out but why is the tax paid upfront and not as part of the monthly payments? Also if eligible for conquest would I just subtract $500 from the total cash required on delivery?

correct, if you qualify for conquest deduct $500 from your due at signing.

Thats a quote with taxes put upfront (keeps monthly payment low) but you do have the option of rolling the taxes in if you like.